BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Jennifer G.
I used this a few years ago and it didn't work for me my skin is very sensitive and it burned my skin a little it also wasn't moisturizing enough for my skin so it would be great for someone with oily skin. It smelt great though
Petra P.
Abbotsford, BC
I have tried many facial moisturizers and this one is by far my favourite. It doesn't make my skin break out and leaves it feeling silky smooth. Perfect for under makeup. Very nice packaging and easy to use.
Pamela P.
This product is simply too good and promises what it says. Me and my husband have been using it and have found considerable difference in our skin texture. Very soft and gentle. And we continue to use many of the body shop product and would definitely recommend the product to many.
Shannon K.
I really love this moisturiser, my face feels so soft and smooth after using it and it also has a great smell, this lasts for ages and I also really love the packaging. I would recommend this to anyone seeking to buy a new moisturiser.
Andrea B.
This is my favorite face cream to use daily. Since my last pregnancy, my skin on my face has gotten more sensitive and this is the only moisturizer that doesn't make my skin greasy or make me break out.
Monica Z.
Saltillo Coahuila
Excelente producto amo la vitamina e y esta crema es fantástica muy recomendable me deja increíble la piel la vitamina e es lo mejor para nuestra piel es increíble
Jessica P.
I have a love/hate with this, because it's good, it smells delicious and all that but i have oili skin and makes my sking more oili in the past of the day and that's why i give 3/5 stars, but the packaging is cute and elegant.
Lily C.
Peterborough
Love the smell, the quality and it is so moisturizing! I love that it is moisturizing without leaving a greasy feeling and my skin doesn't dry out throughout the day.
Lubna K.
Michelle M.
This is the only moisturizer i use now! I put it on after i dry up from my shower and i find that my skin just responds soooo well to it! i also love love love to use it as a base before i put on my makeup!
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.