BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Rebekah S.
Southaven, MS
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I love how moisturizing this product is. I love the scent and the way my skin looks throughout the day. This moisturizer is gentle and not very expensive. It did start to make my skin slightly oily, but only after a long time of using it. Would recommend!
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
I really like using this in the morning especially during the winter when I have dry skin to combat it. The only problem I have is that it feels a little bit oily whenever I first apply and it and I don't know if it's just me but it stings too. But, luckily it only lasts for a couple of minutes before it goes away and my skin is less dry than it was before. A little goes a long way. I bought one and I've been using it for almost a year and it doesn't even look like it's gonna run out anytime soon. Just a little dab on certain areas on my face is enough before rubbing it everywhere.
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best moisturizer! It is light weight and non greasy. It has a firm texture and consistency. I am able to use very little at a time which makes it last. The vitamin e properties are great on my skin and the fresh but soft smell is not overpowering and feels so smooth when applied.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I love Body Shop products so when I saw this at my local TJ Max I thought that I should grab it. I have been using this for about two weeks at night now and I like it but my complaints would be that it is highly perfumed and old lady smelling at that. I don't particularly like putting perfumes on my face so I won't be a repeat customer of this product
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I've been using this off and on for about a year. It's just a decent moisturizer that's not greasy and sinks nicely into the skin. Very light fragrance, pretty gentle. I don't love it but I've been more often using a combo of oil and a few dabs of this beneath my makeup, and it's increased my usage of it.
For the price tag, there are better products out there. But if you can find this during the body shop's very often held sales, grab it.
Brigett F.
Dallas
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I liked this cream but at the same time I didn't. I liked how it moisturized my skin really well, it wasn't too heavy and a little definitely went a long way. But because I have sensitive skin, I was a little nervous to try this. After a couple days , I noticed I was getting little bumps on my forehead , I wasn't sure if it was this product or another one. I still use it sometimes if I need that extra moisture but I don't think I will be repurchasing, I have other products that I like more than this.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
This product is meh. I tried it and I mean it's lotion but, it's like super watered down lotion. But for your face. I don't like the after feeling and it doesn't really smell like roses. More of like a cheap rose smell that gives me a headache. Not worth the money and most likely won't buy it again. I have it two stars because the only thing that was real about it was the vitamin E.
Dinna G.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love this line of Creams and try to use the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream to keep my face moisturized and prepped for the daily toil it goes through the day. The cream is light on the skin and not greasy. It goes perfectly well under make up and works throughout the day. Great as a daily routine to keep your skin healthy and glowing!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I LOVE this product so much! Although kind of pricey- this product does exactly what I expect it to do. I use at night and it leaves my skin refreshed, smooth, and gives me that boosted shine. I cannot brag enough about this product.
Megan T.
Salem, IN
Love, love, love. A larger price tag than I would like, but this product lasts forever and is extremely efficient and effective. Pretty packaging and it smells lovely! Totally met my expectations and I obviously would purchase again!
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.