BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Soph E.
Derby
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I have very dry face skin and before o started using this it was very hard to wear foundation as it would clump around my dry patches- theta re now almost completely gone - would really recommend this product 👍
Saba.batool B.
Manchester
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I just love this product by bodyshop.. my skin feels so soft and fresh whenever i apply it.some time i just put this on its own and sometimes under my makeup. Really nice packaging and worth every penny..
Denise G.
This nourishing cream really helps smoothing out the skin under make up. The base looks flawless. I like using this under every foundation. This cream is a little bit pricy, but i think it is worth the money.
Maryam H.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
Amazing creams the smell is soooo nice and relaxing I wear it before going to bed and I love it. It is a very small amount for the price but I still love it.
I bought it from the guildhall body shop in Exeter
Alannah K.
Halifax
Love the smell. Love the feel. My skin felt soft and hydrated. It looked brighter, clearer and healthier. And the smell is just so clean and refreshing. Will buy this again.
Isobel R.
Cudham, Sevenoaks, Kent
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
Whenever my skin was irritated or just being a bit difficult, I would always reach for the vit e range from the body shop. It’s calming, moisturising and extremely creamy.
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
This moisturizer is weird. It has alcohol on the formula that gives it a cooling sensation, but, also doesnt let this be as efective as it should. On my normal/ oily skin it mattefies and leaves it feeling soft. But not more moisturized. If you are a teen woth spots this may be the cream for you! Over 30 and looking for something more efective, maybe stay away from this. I still use this cream on the days i am feeling my skin more to the oily side. But if you ask me, I would recomend you, for a fraction of the price, loreal hydra genius that also leaves the skin super soft and is absorbed quickly bh the skin. The body shop cream also has a strong flower smell that lingers for a while before disapearing. If this is an issue for you, stay away from this cream.
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
This is such a nice cream! My only complaint, though, is that it doesn't have any SPF, so it's not really ideal for daytime use. If it had even SPF 15 I would repurchase it in a heartbeat.

It's very lightweight but still feels moisturizing on my skin. I used this for day and night. I didn't notice any "anti-aging" effects from the vitamin e, but it was very comfortable and felt great on my skin, so I was happy. It didn't cause any skin issues.

If you're okay without SPF, I recommend this for sure!
Colleen A.
I bought this product as I have sensitive dry skin, especially in the winter. I wanted something that wouldn't irritate my skin but give me some of the moisture I very desperately needed. I was assured this cream would meet those expectations and boy was I duped. Not only did this cream not moisturize my skin, I ended up with small chemical burn looking patches on my face, after 3 uses. I went back to the store and they were really good about finding me something else, but I can honestly say I will never buy their vitamin E line again.
Emer K.
I saw this product receiving great reviews online for brightening skin and giving a health glow. I invested in full sized in almost the whole range and can say I wasn't overly impressed. It didn't really seam to do anything, and there where 0 changes to my skin after using for a prolonged period of time.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.