BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Moisture Cream will protect skin leaving it feeling smooth and healthy-looking. A daily moisturizing cream which has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturizing benefits of a cream. The antioxidant power of Vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin?s future. Best for all skin types.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Support Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.7 oz) - Vitamin E Moisture Cream see more...

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and...2 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done...2 Answers
  • Donde puedo adquirirla? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Angti M.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I have a guilty laced love relationship with this cream.

I fell in love at the first use. The cream hydrates my tired skin really well. Use it am and pm. My skin is so soft with it. Even my Clarins White Plus Lotion couldn't do the job this well.
The Bodyshop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream even helps with my smile lines.
I get baby soft skin. And smell baby ish too.
My dream cream really.

HOWEVER.... this cream contains all sort of parabens. I was so sad to discover this. It has Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben and Butylparaben. A complete set!

While so many other products have succesfully abandoned parabens or at least reduced the usage, I don't get why The Body Shop, still infuse their best seller with a COMPLETE SET OF PARABENS.

A big disappointment to me... I am still using my cream, but praying hard for TBS to better the formula or a good other product to replace this cream.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I love it đź’•đź’• the smell is great. It makes my face brighter. The packaging looks strong and beautiful. The formula is creamy, easy to apply and blend out all over my face. This is the second one. The first one makes me feel pleased so that I repeat using it. However, it cannot fix effectively in some extremely dry area, but it works really well in others. My skin is combination so that's fine. I'll jeep using it after all.
Sarah J.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I am rating this product high based on quality for price. This product is very good for how low cost it is. It keeps my dry skin moisturized all day long. I would recommend this product to others and would buy again.
Katie H.
Besthorpe, Newark
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
My go to cream I use this product twice a day to make sure my skin stays thoroughly hydrated. It almost melts into the skin on contact and you can feel your skin soaking it in! So hydrating yet light, I wouldn’t be without it!
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I got this for Christmas and when I fired used it I was nervous due to the strong rose scent and with very sensitive skin I though it might irritate my skin. Needless to say it did not and left my skin feeling super soft and the rose smell quickly dissipated. I love it.. just wish the rose scent was a bit less, however that's really the only negative.
Lisa M.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
This product smells a bit like a spa I personally think and I love it, its a lightweight moisturiser and sinks into the skin quickly. I use at night and in the morning. It moisturizers my skin really well. Its a good product a little goes a long way, only thing was disappointed with was the size when I received the product it wasn't that big
Abbey-Taylor W.
Regina
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
Addicted! I wear this every day under my makeup, and apply every time I wash my face or get out of the shower. My face feels softer and my makeup looks absolutely flawless. I also found that this summer, I had almost no sun damage, which is amazing because I am very pale
Lily M.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
The Vitamin E range is general is amazing! To begin with, it is so moisturising and always leaves my skin feeling amazing. I happily repurchase this as it's great value for money. I would prefer it not being in a pot as sometimes that can be found to be unhygienic.
Hannah M.
Really enjoy using this product! Works great for my combination skin and doesn’t break my skin out either! Affordable too and great to pick up when The Body Shop has offers on! Doesn’t leave a greasy residue and sinks into my skin leaving it moisturised ready for the day!
Soph E.
Derby
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream more...
I have very dry face skin and before o started using this it was very hard to wear foundation as it would clump around my dry patches- theta re now almost completely gone - would really recommend this product đź‘Ť
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.