Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI

I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?

Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
This one isn't really for oily skin type. They do have one that is the gel formula that's meant for people who have oily skin though since it's less heavy. Whenever I put this on in the morning it makes me feel a little bit slimy for like a little bit before going away throughout the day to fight against my dry skin. If anything, you can always go to the store and ask for a sample to take home! They always give a lot! :)
1 year, 9 months ago
Yo también tengo piel grasosa y pienso que está crema te podría ayudar.
1 year, 9 months ago
Si está crema es para piel grasosa.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, OH
1 year, 9 months ago
I'd say this is good for all skin types! I also have oily skin and id say this works great.
Chenoa A.
Chenoa A.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 10 months ago
I have oily skin and love this for winter.. In the summer is it a little too heavy. But I definitely recommend for the colder winter months especially if you live somewhere where it's dry. (I live in Toronto so it's perfect for our winters) Hope this helps! (I also recommend Laniege Water Bank Serum for oily skin, it's amazing!!)
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have oily skin and this moisturizer worked well for me however I would try enzymion or clearing lotion (I think that's what it's called) from lush if you have oily skin!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville , FL
2 years, 3 months ago
You can use this its for all skin types, your skin maybe oily due to over exfoliation whether it be from over cleansing but i would use this as an evening moisturizer and a matte spf moisturizer during the day