BY THE BODY SHOP #81 in Lotion

Our lightweight, easily absorbed facial moisturizer protects and locks in moisture for all-day hydration, to leave skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil, its moisturizing effects can help ward off dryness. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized skincare program.

• Hydrates skin leaving it smooth and fresh
  • Light and easily absorbed
  • Use daily for softer, healthy-looking skin
  • Use fingertips to apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning
  • Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin

All Ingredients

Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, CI 14700, CI 19140

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effec...3 Answers
  • THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream Does this product...4 Answers
  • Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup? 1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream
  • "This mosturizer applies smoothly and absorbs very quickly. It's great to use before bedtime or during the winter when you get especially dry skin." in 43 reviews
  • "Does a really good job moisturizing my skin. I use it both day and night, no greasy feel" in 36 reviews
  • "i have just started using the moisturising cream a few days ago and i am really impressed. i use this moisturiser at night after cleansing and toning and i use a lighter moisturiser from the body shop for during the day. it’s perfect for dry skin" in 27 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin I use products with aloe vera, but most of them that I have used before, had contained alchohol, parfume and colorants. This one is pure gold because it is completely free from all the bad things lile the one that I have mantioned. It leaves my skin healthy and elastic and I just love it!:)" in 20 reviews
Clarissa N.
This and the vitamin e dropper from the body shop literally saved my life. I was on accutane and that made your skin severely dry. Not only was I embarrassed to leave my house because of my acne but I had dry spots and flakes on my face and it was hard going to class. Using this cream every night and morning literally brought my skin back. I didn’t have severely dry skin anymore because of this. Now I’m completely off accutane and my oils are coming back so I’m now combo skin but I still use this because my skin just feels so good after using this. This is literally a must buy. If you want your skin to feel so hydrated and great this is a must buy! This is what I use now but before it was the 72 hour one but both work amazing and honestly hold up the same!
Hannah Y.
Piedmont
I have been using this moisture cream for several years now. I use it only in the mornings as I also have the matching night cream. It lasts for quite awhile and it’s travel size. I’ve been getting mine directly from The Body Shop whether it’s near me or while I’m on vacation. Price wise, I’ve never had an issue with it and sometimes gotten it while it’s on sale.
Silvia C.
Renton
I am really torn with this product because I really feel it's not a good product and is a waste of money, but on the other hand it's so soft and delicate on skin and smells wonderful. It absorbs well without being sticks on my combination skin, but if I was more oily some days, it would make my skin feel even oilier. I don't think it's really worth buying if you're looking for a high quality product.
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I use it everyday as a daily moisturizer and it's really nice! My skin tends to be super dry and this really helps keep it moisturized without being too sticky or making face look greasy. However, if your face is flaky or peeling then I would suggest using this with another moisturizer, and not just on its own.
Rachel A.
This night cream is very moisturing and a little goes a long way so the price is good for what you get in a tub. It is very effective and hydrates your skin overnight and therefore it meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This has been my favorite moisturizer! I’ve used a multitude of others with decent results but the added vitamin e in this formula makes my skin look more youthful and healthy. I do with the container was a pump but that’s my only complaint!
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I figured I’d try because It has always caught my eye. I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about. I don’t really care for the other products I have tried either. They remind me a lot of the Walmart brand lotions they have. This particular product didn’t really work out for me and I am definitely not going to be purchasing anymore.
Caroline K.
Boston
4.5, love this as a nightly moisturizer because it is so creamy and effective at fighting dry skin. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t sit on top of the skin like a lot of other facial lotions tend to do. Great! My only complaint is the jar being so small I run out pretty quick
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Great moisture! It helps my face feel smooth and refreshed. I don’t love the smell, that kind of gives me an “80 year old grandma” vibe, but I use it at night because the product works great. Small container but lasts a long time
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I’m not sure how to feel about this product. It works for my skin. But after a while, it makes my skin feel dry. But it could be just me. I bought this product from Amazon. It was about $6 with shipping.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
orla c.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream Does this product help with dry skin?
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
Rae E.
Cardiff
Does anyone know of an alternative to this? I love how moisturising it is but it brings my skin out in a rash :(

back