BY THE BODY SHOP #79 in Lotion

Our lightweight, easily absorbed facial moisturizer protects and locks in moisture for all-day hydration, to leave skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil, its moisturizing effects can help ward off dryness. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized skincare program.

• Hydrates skin leaving it smooth and fresh
  • Light and easily absorbed
  • Use daily for softer, healthy-looking skin
  • Use fingertips to apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning
  • Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin

All Ingredients

Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, CI 14700, CI 19140

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effec...2 Answers
  • THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream Does this product...3 Answers
  • Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup? 1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream
  • "This mosturizer applies smoothly and absorbs very quickly. It's great to use before bedtime or during the winter when you get especially dry skin." in 43 reviews
  • "Does a really good job moisturizing my skin. I use it both day and night, no greasy feel" in 36 reviews
  • "i have just started using the moisturising cream a few days ago and i am really impressed. i use this moisturiser at night after cleansing and toning and i use a lighter moisturiser from the body shop for during the day. it’s perfect for dry skin" in 27 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin I use products with aloe vera, but most of them that I have used before, had contained alchohol, parfume and colorants. This one is pure gold because it is completely free from all the bad things lile the one that I have mantioned. It leaves my skin healthy and elastic and I just love it!:)" in 20 reviews
Marie olive S.
jersey city
When i 1st transfered here in the east coast it was winter and my face had a hard time adjusting. It was super super dry. No matter what i do. And i cant put any make up. Flaky is so obvious that i refrain from putting any make up. After researching, i found this. Together with the mist it save my skin. From dry to dewy skin. Will be forever grateful.
Whitney S.
Centennial , CO
This is my favorite go to for moisturizer for my face. It is not too heavy which is great because I cannot stand when you feel sticky from putting on moisturizer after I wash my face. I live in a dry climate so this product is great for my dry climate and good for when I travel to somewhere a little more humid too.
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I use it everyday as a daily moisturizer and it's really nice! My skin tends to be super dry and this really helps keep it moisturized without being too sticky or making face look greasy. However, if your face is flaky or peeling then I would suggest using this with another moisturizer, and not just on its own.
Rachel A.
This night cream is very moisturing and a little goes a long way so the price is good for what you get in a tub. It is very effective and hydrates your skin overnight and therefore it meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This has been my favorite moisturizer! I’ve used a multitude of others with decent results but the added vitamin e in this formula makes my skin look more youthful and healthy. I do with the container was a pump but that’s my only complaint!
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I figured I’d try because It has always caught my eye. I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about. I don’t really care for the other products I have tried either. They remind me a lot of the Walmart brand lotions they have. This particular product didn’t really work out for me and I am definitely not going to be purchasing anymore.
Caroline K.
Boston
4.5, love this as a nightly moisturizer because it is so creamy and effective at fighting dry skin. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t sit on top of the skin like a lot of other facial lotions tend to do. Great! My only complaint is the jar being so small I run out pretty quick
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Great moisture! It helps my face feel smooth and refreshed. I don’t love the smell, that kind of gives me an “80 year old grandma” vibe, but I use it at night because the product works great. Small container but lasts a long time
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I’m not sure how to feel about this product. It works for my skin. But after a while, it makes my skin feel dry. But it could be just me. I bought this product from Amazon. It was about $6 with shipping.
Gwendolyn J.
I just purchased this in a gift set on sale and I love it! My first time using it and I will repurchase. It's very gentle and I have oily skin but it didn't make my skin oily like I thought it would.
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
orla c.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream Does this product help with dry skin?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Rae E.
Cardiff
Does anyone know of an alternative to this? I love how moisturising it is but it brings my skin out in a rash :(