BY THE BODY SHOP

Our lightweight, easily absorbed facial moisturizer protects and locks in moisture for all-day hydration, to leave skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil, its moisturizing effects can help ward off dryness. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalized skincare program.

• Hydrates skin leaving it smooth and fresh
  • Light and easily absorbed
  • Use daily for softer, healthy-looking skin
  • Use fingertips to apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning
  • Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin

All Ingredients

Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, CI 14700, CI 19140

• What product(s) do you recommend for deep acne scarring t...2 Answers
  • What do you think about The Body Shop skincare products? ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know of an alternative to this? I love how mo...2 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream
  • "This mosturizer applies smoothly and absorbs very quickly. It's great to use before bedtime or during the winter when you get especially dry skin." in 43 reviews
  • "Does a really good job moisturizing my skin. I use it both day and night, no greasy feel" in 36 reviews
  • "i have just started using the moisturising cream a few days ago and i am really impressed. i use this moisturiser at night after cleansing and toning and i use a lighter moisturiser from the body shop for during the day. it’s perfect for dry skin" in 27 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin I use products with aloe vera, but most of them that I have used before, had contained alchohol, parfume and colorants. This one is pure gold because it is completely free from all the bad things lile the one that I have mantioned. It leaves my skin healthy and elastic and I just love it!:)" in 20 reviews
Julie V.
Greenville
I use this a lot because it’s light and it smells good. It doesn’t cause me to break out or get oily but it also doesn’t provide any crazy vitamin e results. I mainly bought it to help me with under eye bags but it doesn’t do much for that. Okay moisturiZer but don’t buy for the Vit E benefits
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is my favorite winter facial cream. People at my work have asked me what do I use and this has been in my skincare routine. I started to have wrinkles on my forehead and because I have used this for a month straight, I’ve notice it’s going away. I wish the packaging was a whole lot better but this stuff is very effective. I definitely have to buy another one. If you have dry skin, this also helps a whole lot. I will say I do get a small dry patch (because of my acne) and it dries up but doesn’t irritate skin or anything, it actually dries my acne and goes away. Very strange for my skin but it completely works without getting oily throughout the day. This is one I recommend it.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
 I took a shower and slathered this moisturizer on right after. I was a bit shocked when immediately my face started to burn? It didn’t last long, but that had me take a closer look at the ingredients list. While this has good skin ingredients like hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E, I was a bit startled to see the second listed ingredient as Isopropyl Palmitate, an ingredient made with Isopropyl Alcohol. I checked out my go-to skincare bible, Paula’s Choice, which said that while Isopropyl Palmitate on its own isn’t an awful ingredient (it’s labeled as “good”), it can be problematic for oily skin. Check, that’s me! I will be passing this along to a drier skin friend in the hope it works better for them.
Silvia C.
Renton
I am really torn with this product because I really feel it's not a good product and is a waste of money, but on the other hand it's so soft and delicate on skin and smells wonderful. It absorbs well without being sticks on my combination skin, but if I was more oily some days, it would make my skin feel even oilier. I don't think it's really worth buying if you're looking for a high quality product.
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I use it everyday as a daily moisturizer and it's really nice! My skin tends to be super dry and this really helps keep it moisturized without being too sticky or making face look greasy. However, if your face is flaky or peeling then I would suggest using this with another moisturizer, and not just on its own.
Rachel A.
This night cream is very moisturing and a little goes a long way so the price is good for what you get in a tub. It is very effective and hydrates your skin overnight and therefore it meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This has been my favorite moisturizer! I’ve used a multitude of others with decent results but the added vitamin e in this formula makes my skin look more youthful and healthy. I do with the container was a pump but that’s my only complaint!
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I figured I’d try because It has always caught my eye. I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about. I don’t really care for the other products I have tried either. They remind me a lot of the Walmart brand lotions they have. This particular product didn’t really work out for me and I am definitely not going to be purchasing anymore.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Great moisture! It helps my face feel smooth and refreshed. I don’t love the smell, that kind of gives me an “80 year old grandma” vibe, but I use it at night because the product works great. Small container but lasts a long time
Emily E.
Glens Falls, NY
I’m a big fan of this product. I’m on my second tub of it but the first took me a while to get through the first tub because a little bit goes a long way. It has a light scent that isn’t offensive and is good for morning and evening use!
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
orla c.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream Does this product help with dry skin?
Andra D.
London
What do you think about The Body Shop skincare products? THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Arti S.
What product(s) do you recommend for deep acne scarring to help lighten and brighten the face? Currently been using vitamin e and c but have’t really noticed a difference!