BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream works with any skin type. No wonder it’s one of The Body Shop's best-selling products worldwide. Because your skin is constantly being bombarded with environmental aggressors, such as the sun, pollution and smoke, it is important that it is defended every day. Free radicals can react with the proteins in the cell’s collagen and lipid membrane, resulting in loss of elasticity, slackness, lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant power of vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin’s future. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dena Marie V.
Love this stuff ! Moisturizing and safe for the skin !! Smells earthy! Love love love this stuff !! Little pricey but sometimes you can get awesome deals!!! I would def recommend this product for a great assets to your skin care collection!!! My thing is we only have one face... Why not improve it as u make it look pretty! It's all about the long term effects !!
Ogoma E.
I love the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop, and this is the latest product I have tried from it. This moisturizer is light weight and easily absorbed. It has a faint , unidentifiable fragrance that doesn't linger. It leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy. It is perfect for summer months or tropical weather.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I really like this cream I use it after a good scrub or before applying my make up. I have only skin so I love how it's very light. Smells great and it take away all my dryness. Yes I'd recommend it for daily use if you have normal or oily skin. It may probably not work for excessively dry skin as it's very light.
Eugenia S.
San Gabriel
I think that this is very nourishing on the skin, I personally love their vitamin E line. I use their face moisturizer as well and I think that the light fragrance is nice because I personally don't like anything to fragrant for my sensitive skin because it tends to irritate it if it has a strong fragrance.
BARBARA D.
Haverhill, MA
Great product for those who have extremely dry skin. The built in moisture in this cream helps not only lock in moisture but it also creates it to keep dry skin feelin and looking nice. Pleasant scent, price a little expensive but you only need a little at a time so a jar will last you a awhile.
Claire E.
Hillsboro, OR
I use this twice a day every day and it is wonderful! My skin is prone to breakouts and finding a moisturizer that didn't trigger them way tough, but this one does the trick! Not to mention that it doesn't have an overpowering smell which has also been a problem for me in the past.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
I've used their whole facial line in this product and I love it! The day and night moisturizes are wonderful, light during the day and a little heavier at night. I don't have any issues with break outs and I love the facial cleanser. It's a lotion so it doesn't dry out your skin.
Sonia M.
Tucson, AZ
I think this is a great product. Leaves my skin feeling soft for everyday use and i see improvement on my skin how healthy it looks feels long lasting all day. It doesnt have much of a scent , but thsts great for natural go afters. I would buy this product again.
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
I really enjoy this product! It leaves my face feeling very moisturized & when I get a breakout I find it helps heal my ance more quickly then when I don't use it. I even use it on my son's face when he gets really bad dry patches & I find it helps him a lot!
The moisturizer feels really soft on my body and also makes my body feel good as it contained vitamin E for me I would say that it is not long lasting and is only a tiny bit pricey I use it every morning and probably would buy it again but not all the time.