BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Moisture Cream works with any skin type. No wonder it’s one of The Body Shop's best-selling products worldwide. Because your skin is constantly being bombarded with environmental aggressors, such as the sun, pollution and smoke, it is important that it is defended every day. Free radicals can react with the proteins in the cell’s collagen and lipid membrane, resulting in loss of elasticity, slackness, lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant power of vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin’s future. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine B.
My go-to, all-time favorite moisturizer! I frequently get asked about what products I use on my skin, and this is always one of the first products I mention. It's so moisturizing without being oily and filmy. A tiny bit of product goes a long way, and the container lasts me forever! It's also super affordable, and I love knowing exactly what's in it.
Kate K.
This is a great moisturizer. It’s a staple in my skincare bag. It wears so well under makeup. It makes skin look and feel hydrated and soft and plump. Love this stuff. Smells nice!
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I recently got this this month and it was a great buy! The moisturizer keeps my skin soft and silky and the smell reminds me of flowers. I definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin and would like to try a new moisturizer.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
One of my favorite day creams that will help with my dry patches. It goes on real nicely and has a faint smell so it won't bother you the whole day. Too bad it doesn't have any sunscreen protection in it. If it did, it would have been perfect. I use this a lot when the weather gets colder, because that's when my face starts getting really dry.
Ijeoma S.
I love the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop, and this is the latest product I have tried from it. This moisturizer is light weight and easily absorbed. It has a faint , unidentifiable fragrance that doesn't linger. It leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy. It is perfect for summer months or tropical weather.
Dena Marie V.
Love this stuff ! Moisturizing and safe for the skin !! Smells earthy! Love love love this stuff !! Little pricey but sometimes you can get awesome deals!!! I would def recommend this product for a great assets to your skin care collection!!! My thing is we only have one face... Why not improve it as u make it look pretty! It's all about the long term effects !!
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I really like this cream I use it after a good scrub or before applying my make up. I have only skin so I love how it's very light. Smells great and it take away all my dryness. Yes I'd recommend it for daily use if you have normal or oily skin. It may probably not work for excessively dry skin as it's very light.
Eugenia S.
San Gabriel
I think that this is very nourishing on the skin, I personally love their vitamin E line. I use their face moisturizer as well and I think that the light fragrance is nice because I personally don't like anything to fragrant for my sensitive skin because it tends to irritate it if it has a strong fragrance.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I love this moisturizer! You can use a small amount to cover your whole face. I instantly feel like my skin is hydrated, clean, and smooth to the touch. I recommend for anyone with dry skin. It's something I will go back to time and time again. Great!
Sonia M.
Tucson, AZ
I think this is a great product. Leaves my skin feeling soft for everyday use and i see improvement on my skin how healthy it looks feels long lasting all day. It doesnt have much of a scent , but thsts great for natural go afters. I would buy this product again.