BY THE BODY SHOP

Our lightweight, easily absorbed facial moisturiser protects and locks in moisture for all-day hydration, to leave skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil, its moisturising effects can help ward off dryness. Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types, even dry skin
  • With vitamin E

• I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effec...2 Answers
  • Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup? 1 Answers
  • I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am alm...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Absolutely love this cream! It smells great and is super moisturizing yet not sticky. I use this at night on my face and neck and my skin is super hydrated but does not feel oily at all. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer!! I have chronically dry skin and this works the best of anything I have ever tried. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is such a wonderful moisturizer- love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and have been using this as a night cream with amazing results " in 17 reviews
Whitney S.
Centennial, CO
This is my favorite go to for moisturizer for my face. It is not too heavy which is great because I cannot stand when you feel sticky from putting on moisturizer after I wash my face. I live in a dry climate so this product is great for my dry climate and good for when I travel to somewhere a little more humid too.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I figured I’d try because It has always caught my eye. I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about. I don’t really care for the other products I have tried either. They remind me a lot of the Walmart brand lotions they have. This particular product didn’t really work out for me and I am definitely not going to be purchasing anymore.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Great moisture! It helps my face feel smooth and refreshed. I don’t love the smell, that kind of gives me an “80 year old grandma” vibe, but I use it at night because the product works great. Small container but lasts a long time
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Many years ago I used to use this before I knew that much about primers. It smells Devine but very rich on the face. Perfect for someone with dry or normal skin but not the oil fest I have going on. If I had any dry areas this worked very well as it is very thick. It smells lovely too.
Harika T.
I bought this at my local walmart store. the cost is reasonable for the product. i have used the entire bottle and i haven't noticed any change to my skin. it has a little alcohol fragrance which i didnt like. i don't think i will buy this product again.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
This cream from The Body Shop nourishes my skin. I love using this especially in the winter due to my skin drying out. This cream also smells very good, which is one of the many reasons I continue to buy this very cream year after year!
Breanna A.
Love this lotion. It contains vitamin E so it leaves your face feeling so smooth. I like using the vitamin E mask before bed so it sinks in and I wake up with refreshed skin. You can never go wrong with this purchase.
Leslie c.
chicago
The texture is so thick it left my skin super hydrated. I do not know if I put too much but the only thing I didnt enjoy was the way my face looked, so shinny and oily. Not sure if I would repurchase this product
Rusti H.
Love Love love this moisturizer. It moisturizers well, a little heavy so I tend to use this in the winter when my face could use more protection. Not pricey and you can get it at Ulta if you don't have The Body Shop near by.
Heather H.
Inman, SC
I love this moisturizer! I have some pretty bad dry patches and this helps to smooth out and hydrate my skin better than a lot of moisturizers I’ve tried! Definitely recommend!
Chloe T.
Waikoloa, HI
I have been wanting to try a new face cream that is hydrating but not too much for my oily skin type. Would someone recommend this to a person with oily skin or would you say that I should avoid this?
Hetal S.
Toronto , ON
I have been using this moisture for a while now. I am almost done with it and need to buy a new one. Can someone suggest me a good moisturizer for the Winter?? Thanks in advance
maninder k.
I want to buy this vitamin E cream. Is this product effective and result as u want it to?
Elva G.
Donde puedo adquirirla?
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Is this good as a daily moisturizer under makeup?