The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer uploaded by Jenny L.The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. How it works: Vitamin E and wheat germ oil help moisturize and condition skin while protecting against environmenta. see more...

• Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know). I've also tried the 'VITAMIN E MOISTURE CREAM', but it doesn't compare to the 'VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE', leaving my skin still dry as ever. The scent of the cream is great (not a strong scent) and it's the same scent found within most products in their vitamin E line. If you have really dry skin then this is a great product for you." in 14 reviews
  • "A really good cream for moisturizing and calming the skin. It's perfect for my mixed skin type s well. " in 6 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin as i get older, and in the winter is the worst. This stuff is amazing, it feels good, sinks into the skin and really gets rid of my dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it does not make me breakout." in 3 reviews
  • "i love this moisturizer my skin feels so smooth after applying this product, i definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know)." in 1 review
Alex W.
Dublin/London
Almost as good as pure Vitamin E oil! And in true Body Shop style this stuff smells and feels amazing on the skin. Takes a while to soak in but the results are incredible. Softens the skins and brightens dark spots, I saw some major improvements within a few weeks! If your skin is dehydrated and dull, this is the one for you!
Karlina G.
I have really dry skin, so I use this intense moisturiser to give my skin an extra boost of moisture! It was referred to me by the sweetest consultant at The Body Shop, and now I always got to there to get my skincare products!
Nashra M.
Oakville, ON
This moisturizer is pretty good it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth without feeling oily or sticky, however a drawback to this moisturizer is that it wears off very quickly and easily
Sarah W.
I bring this cream with me when i travel, it is silky and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished, and it is never greasy as well as having a lovely scent for bed time. I would recommend it to people with dry skin.
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
Reena P.
I purchased this cream following a skin irritation caused by another product and have not looked back! Following regular use It soothed my skin back to normal and keeps my face hydrated and moisturised throughout the whole day without feeling greasy. I have a normal t-zone and dry cheeks so this cream really helps my skin feel hydrated especially during the harsh winters but also during the summers.
Roisin O.
Belfast, County Antrim
Very light consistency and yet very nourishing...nice to use both in Summer to combat sun damage and in WInter to protect the skin from cold damage...it's part of my skincare routine and I like to rotate it with other Body SHop products... I always have a pot of vit E in my beauty cabinet...
Michelle  T.
Markham, ON
I've been using the regular Vitamin E night moisturizer as I have dry skin so I thought I'd give this one a try during the winter months where my skin tends to get a little more dry. I found it a little too thick for me so I've been trying to use it up by using a little bit at a time and only at night to prevent grease face.
Katie A.
Ontario, Canada
I get really dry skin when the cold weather arrives and this has been the best moisturizer I have used by far. It works great and even works well on my face where other moisturizers have resulted in breakouts.
Erika J.
This lotion is amazing and feels so nice on your skin. I personally needed a bit more from my lotion so I started using the Tee Tree line, but this is definitely my favorite outside of that line.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?