The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer uploaded by Jenny L.The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. How it works: Vitamin E and wheat germ oil help moisturize and condition skin while protecting against environmenta. see more...

• Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know). I've also tried the 'VITAMIN E MOISTURE CREAM', but it doesn't compare to the 'VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE', leaving my skin still dry as ever. The scent of the cream is great (not a strong scent) and it's the same scent found within most products in their vitamin E line. If you have really dry skin then this is a great product for you." in 14 reviews
  • "A really good cream for moisturizing and calming the skin. It's perfect for my mixed skin type s well. " in 6 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin as i get older, and in the winter is the worst. This stuff is amazing, it feels good, sinks into the skin and really gets rid of my dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it does not make me breakout." in 3 reviews
  • "i love this moisturizer my skin feels so smooth after applying this product, i definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know)." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this during the day, and it doesn't make my face oily. I'm in love with it. I have normal skin, and my skin can get oily in the summer (depending on what I do), but this moisturizer has never made my skin seem excessively oily.
Amanda C.
Amherst, NY
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
This is amazing. It smells just like all the other products in this line. It moisturizes incredibly and you get a good amount for your money. I tried the regular face cream and thought it wasn't enough, this is perfect.
Roselle B.
Astoria, NY
I love this moisturizer! I don't like moisturizer that feel heavy on the face and this one is so smooth and light, and smells good. The scent isn't too strong. Makes my face feel soft afterwards too.
Shannon C.
I'm pretty loyal to Oil of Olay, but if they ever went out of business, this would be the next face moisturizer I would go to. It's not too greasy and has a light scent that's not over-bearing.
Theresa S.
Auburn, NY
This cream is amazing for healing skin. My husband hurt his hand and we have being used the vitamin E for the scar. The Body Shop has amazing products. The cream feels so smooth and healing. It feels like the healing was faster with the Body Shop Cream.
Sue M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have oily skin and it is sensitive to new products. I really enjoy the scent and lightness of The Body Shops products. I try others but always come back to this product.
Natalie P.
Chandler, AZ
Love love loooove this! I typically love everything from The Body Shop anyways. This feels so light on my skin and smells so good!
Definitely recommend this product.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is a great! Can leave your skin feeling a little greasy though! I love the smell as well and once the cream soaks into your skin it doesn't feel greasy!
Megan E.
Monroeville, PA
I love this cream, especially in the winter when my face gets extra dry. It leaves my face feeling very moisturized, and is not too heavy.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?