BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich, non-greasy facial moisturiser protects, nourishes and locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Helping to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Especially suitable for very dry skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Use as part of your evening personalised programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Saccharide Isomerate, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citric Acid.

• Anyone know if this product really works, or have you had...1 Answers
  • I love this moisturizer. I was wondering- does anybody kn...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...3 Answers
Buy on The Bod...*
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know). I've also tried the 'VITAMIN E MOISTURE CREAM', but it doesn't compare to the 'VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE', leaving my skin still dry as ever. The scent of the cream is great (not a strong scent) and it's the same scent found within most products in their vitamin E line. If you have really dry skin then this is a great product for you." in 14 reviews
  • "A really good cream for moisturizing and calming the skin. It's perfect for my mixed skin type s well. " in 6 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin as i get older, and in the winter is the worst. This stuff is amazing, it feels good, sinks into the skin and really gets rid of my dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it does not make me breakout." in 3 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know)." in 1 review
  • "I put it on every night before bed time and it has made a huge improvement in my skin!" in 1 review
Brooke H.
The Body Shop has some of the best, all natural, vegan moisturizers. Also makes for a great gift because it works with so many skin types. I can also find this brand at TJ maxx.
Donna G.
No words but I have some for this review. Go buy it. Heck, you can even find it cheaper in tjmaxx or Marshall’s. It’s transformed my skin. I have severe dry and flaky skin but this right here is changing that. It’s a must before makeup for me and they even have a night version of it.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is a really great, intense moisturizer esp for really dry skin. I have really sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find something that really worlds for me but I love this. I also think that the price point is pretty great for a product that is such good quality and you get a pretty good amount. I would recommend and I would repurchase
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This cream smells very good it is very smooth on your skin it works very well it has a vitamin E it is for girls and guys it's not too expensive I would definitely buy this again it has a very nice packaging and I would recommend this for any gender
Daphne L.
This really REALLY works. Its really hard to get my hands on cause its mustly sold out when i go to my local body shop but when i do luck up and find it in stock i but at least three at a time.
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Best moisturizer I have ever used. I have very dry skin and this is wonderful for it. It is kind of pricey but it is worth it. The packaging isn't my favorite. I would like it a lot more if it was in a squeeze bottle so it was more sanitary.
Selina H.
San Diego, CA
This is awesome for me in the winter. I put it on at night and my skin feels great . I have dry skin and thus has help with some of my more problem areas . Like mu elbows and knees.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Both my husband and I suffer from severe dry skin especially in the winter time and oh look at that its that time of the year again and this is seriously just a lifesaver. Its ultra moisturizing and really thick and heavy and if you have super oily skin you might want to stay away from this but if you have dry skin this is just perfect for you. It does have a fragrance but its not irritating to the eyes the lips or the skin and its also not clogging to the pores. Though I do recommend to only wear this at night or even during the day just as long as you aren't planning on wearing any makeup cause this will jusk make it slide off.
Brodie S.
So hydrating! Leaves my skin feeling AMAZING, have been through a couple now and will definitely re-purchase, even my boyfriend likes to use it when his skin gets super dry
May T.
Jamaica, NY
This product is good for dry skin like during the winter times. It wud probably feel a bit heavy in the summer. It is still a great moisturizer however it does have a smell. And although I don't mind smells unless they're too heavy or artificial smelling this one smells a bit 'heavy' imo. Kind of like a cross between Nivea and the Ponds cold cream. It's just my opinion because I'm not a fan of those type of smells(and anyone else who might not be) but other than that it does a really good job in moisturizing.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?
Lauren K.
I love this moisturizer. I was wondering- does anybody know of a good cheap alternative? I like how this moisturizer is thick like shea butter. Thin ones really do nothing to help my dry skin. Any good thick facial moisturizers that can compare well to this one at a cheaper price??? And maybe in a larger container so there is more moisturizer per purchase?
Jessica B.
Anyone know if this product really works, or have you had just as good results with a different, possibly even cheaper brand?