THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Jenny L.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream uploaded by Kimberly P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich, non-greasy facial moisturiser protects, nourishes and locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Helping to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Especially suitable for very dry skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Use as part of your evening personalised programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Saccharide Isomerate, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citric Acid.

• Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know). I've also tried the 'VITAMIN E MOISTURE CREAM', but it doesn't compare to the 'VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE', leaving my skin still dry as ever. The scent of the cream is great (not a strong scent) and it's the same scent found within most products in their vitamin E line. If you have really dry skin then this is a great product for you." in 14 reviews
  • "A really good cream for moisturizing and calming the skin. It's perfect for my mixed skin type s well. " in 6 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin as i get older, and in the winter is the worst. This stuff is amazing, it feels good, sinks into the skin and really gets rid of my dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it does not make me breakout." in 3 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know)." in 1 review
  • "I put it on every night before bed time and it has made a huge improvement in my skin!" in 1 review
Brooke H.
The Body Shop has some of the best, all natural, vegan moisturizers. Also makes for a great gift because it works with so many skin types. I can also find this brand at TJ maxx.
Selina H.
San Diego, CA
This is awesome for me in the winter. I put it on at night and my skin feels great . I have dry skin and thus has help with some of my more problem areas . Like mu elbows and knees.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Both my husband and I suffer from severe dry skin especially in the winter time and oh look at that its that time of the year again and this is seriously just a lifesaver. Its ultra moisturizing and really thick and heavy and if you have super oily skin you might want to stay away from this but if you have dry skin this is just perfect for you. It does have a fragrance but its not irritating to the eyes the lips or the skin and its also not clogging to the pores. Though I do recommend to only wear this at night or even during the day just as long as you aren't planning on wearing any makeup cause this will jusk make it slide off.
Brodie S.
So hydrating! Leaves my skin feeling AMAZING, have been through a couple now and will definitely re-purchase, even my boyfriend likes to use it when his skin gets super dry
May T.
Jamaica, NY
This product is good for dry skin like during the winter times. It wud probably feel a bit heavy in the summer. It is still a great moisturizer however it does have a smell. And although I don't mind smells unless they're too heavy or artificial smelling this one smells a bit 'heavy' imo. Kind of like a cross between Nivea and the Ponds cold cream. It's just my opinion because I'm not a fan of those type of smells(and anyone else who might not be) but other than that it does a really good job in moisturizing.
Abi R.
I will say that this is a pretty solid moisturizer if you're looking to improve the texture of your skin. However, if you are looking to improve the appearance of your skin, this isn't for you. It will make your skin feel amazing. It will leave your skin looking drab.
Also, it is hard to spread on the face because of the consistency. I like to mix this with a few drops of coconut oil or a serum to make it more liquidy and spreadable.
Annemarie W.
Hatboro, PA
This stuff is great. I use this as my daily moisturizer and the Nourishing Night Cream at night. It keeps my skin hydrated and really helps combat dry patches. It has no SPF in it though, so when I know I'll be in the sun all day, I usually go for a different kind. It is quite heavily fragranced though, so if you are someone who is not a fan of heavy fragrances, this is not for you. You may want to check out the Nourishing Night Cream which is very less heavily fragranced. Otherwise, great moisturizer.
Nicolette B.
Tempe, AZ
I love this moisturizer. I have oily/combo skin that can be dry. I have trouble finding good moisturizers that don't make me feel oily. It absorbs completely into your skin and doesn't give you that fell like it is sitting on top like other products. My skin feels like a baby after using this and it has a light fresh scent!
C C.
I was given a gift set of this line and I have really enjoyed it. The smell is great and it goes on smooth without a greasy feeling. I would not reccomend using on your face. I have had some irritation on my face from this line.
Ashley M.
First off I'll say I love all of The Body Shop products. But their Vitamin E lotions are the best. I can use this one in the morning or before bed. It's not greasy at all and makes my skin nice and soft. Never causes any type of breakouts either!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?