BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich, non-greasy facial moisturiser protects, nourishes and locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Helping to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Especially suitable for very dry skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh, silky-soft and looking more radiant. Use as part of your evening personalised programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Saccharide Isomerate, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citric Acid.

• Anyone know if this product really works, or have you had...1 Answers
  • I love this moisturizer. I was wondering- does anybody kn...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...3 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know). I've also tried the 'VITAMIN E MOISTURE CREAM', but it doesn't compare to the 'VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE', leaving my skin still dry as ever. The scent of the cream is great (not a strong scent) and it's the same scent found within most products in their vitamin E line. If you have really dry skin then this is a great product for you." in 14 reviews
  • "A really good cream for moisturizing and calming the skin. It's perfect for my mixed skin type s well. " in 6 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin as i get older, and in the winter is the worst. This stuff is amazing, it feels good, sinks into the skin and really gets rid of my dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it does not make me breakout." in 3 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know)." in 1 review
  • "I put it on every night before bed time and it has made a huge improvement in my skin!" in 1 review
Donna G.
No words but I have some for this review. Go buy it. Heck, you can even find it cheaper in tjmaxx or Marshall’s. It’s transformed my skin. I have severe dry and flaky skin but this right here is changing that. It’s a must before makeup for me and they even have a night version of it.
Arami Z.
lafayette
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This product does a great job of nourishing my combination skin without making it feel greasy. The only think I don’t love is that it doesn’t contain SPF do I have to be extra cautious if my face getting sunburnt.
Brooke H.
The Body Shop has some of the best, all natural, vegan moisturizers. Also makes for a great gift because it works with so many skin types. I can also find this brand at TJ maxx.
Joanna S.
San Marcos, TX
I love this moisturizer! I have dry & sensitive skin and have been on the hunt for a good moisturizer that will leave my skin feeling hydrated and not cause me to break out and this it it!!! It doesn’t have a scent, is kind of thick, but it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin & still feels like it allows my skin to breathe. I’m using this with the vitamin e gentle face wash and I feel like a different person when I look in the mirror because my skin FINALLY looks SO GOOD. Highly recommend!
Camella L.
Henderson
My holy grail moisturizer! This is very moisturizing and it’s an amazing product for people like me who has dry and sensitive skin. The moisturizing effect lasts the whole day! I started using this last winter. My skin was never flaky. In summer time I still use it. It doesn’t make my skin feel greasy.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is a really great, intense moisturizer esp for really dry skin. I have really sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find something that really worlds for me but I love this. I also think that the price point is pretty great for a product that is such good quality and you get a pretty good amount. I would recommend and I would repurchase
marigie e.
houston
my skin is so dry before i used this one.. but then when i started using it my skin begins to be naturally soft.. i bought it at the body shop near in our house.. and yes i love the packaging it fits on purse.. i will buy it again and recommend if anyone has a dry skin and needs vit E.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This cream smells very good it is very smooth on your skin it works very well it has a vitamin E it is for girls and guys it's not too expensive I would definitely buy this again it has a very nice packaging and I would recommend this for any gender
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Best moisturizer I have ever used. I have very dry skin and this is wonderful for it. It is kind of pricey but it is worth it. The packaging isn't my favorite. I would like it a lot more if it was in a squeeze bottle so it was more sanitary.
Daphne L.
This really REALLY works. Its really hard to get my hands on cause its mustly sold out when i go to my local body shop but when i do luck up and find it in stock i but at least three at a time.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?
Maria M.
Santa Luzia Tavira
I am dying to try this moisturizer, is this good for mist to dry face ?
Jessica B.
Anyone know if this product really works, or have you had just as good results with a different, possibly even cheaper brand?
Lauren K.
I love this moisturizer. I was wondering- does anybody know of a good cheap alternative? I like how this moisturizer is thick like shea butter. Thin ones really do nothing to help my dry skin. Any good thick facial moisturizers that can compare well to this one at a cheaper price??? And maybe in a larger container so there is more moisturizer per purchase?
I wanna know is this good for India skin tone n what other benifits we can get? Can we apply makeup after applying this moisturizer?? I am dying to use it but scared aboutd results