The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by keren a.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A daily moisturizing cream with light diffusing particles that helps to protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth with a luminous, healthy-looking glow. Exposure to dirt, smog, grease, smoke and other pollutants, as well as lack of sleep, can lead to the formation of free radicals that are detrimental to the health of your skin. A good night's sleep is essential for cell renewal, which is why sleep deprivation and increasing levels of pollution both lead to dull skin. Our Vitamin E daily moisturizing cream combats damaging free radicals to protect your skin from its environment, while the light-reflecting mica minerals boost your skin's radiance. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. see more...

• Is this a day or night time moisturizer?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophia Z.
I find that this cream is very nice on the skin. It truly does moisturize, but I dont find that it illuminates much, which is fine by me. I like to wait around for the christmas sales and then grab a couple for the year and to give as gifts. These are great and very good!
Brett T.
I love the Vitamin E moisture cream in particular for my face because it is light and doesn't clog my pores. I typically apply it before bed and it keeps my skin from drying out overnight or overproducing oil. I would recommend this product in a heartbeat!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Love the smell of this and the sheen it leaves on the skin. It would work with a lot of different skin tones as well. It's very hydrating and reasonably priced. I would recommend for evening time to add a little radiance to the skin.
Tammy G.
Winslow, ME
I hate when moisturizer feels heavy or greasy. That is why this moisturizer is so good...it is so light it's almost whipped. My skin feels great, not greasy, and it can breathe!
Riley G.
Overland Park
This cream is nice especially if you lean more towards the dry side. It's beautiful on the skin not only hydrating but gives your skin a beautiful glow and luminosity without be sparkly. Looks great on its own or under makeup.
Sarah S.
Light and clean smell. Feels good going on and absorbs nicely. These go on sale often and can be pretty affordable and make great gifts. I like this one in particular bc it adds a little pearly shimmer to your skin
Hannah F.
Use this on my pregnancy belly. I like it but is a little bit oily after use. An okay smell. It has helped with my stretch marks but i will more than likely not buy after pregnancy
Neeta G.
Wayne , NJ
I am a big fan of The Body Shop products and most of the time I am happy with their products. The Body Shop vitamin E moisture cream is one of my favorite products from this brand. It really moisturize skin. Specially during winter when my skin needs some extra love this cream works really well. Price wise I feel The body Shop products are a bit pricey but I wait for their sale to get more affordale price.
Kayli H.
Tulsa, OK
This cream feels nice one the skin and doesn't leave greasy residue. When I first purchased I was afraid of looking oily but it does a great job of illuminating.
Nicholle P.
Oneonta, NY
I was highly happy with this product. A little goes a long way. Left face feeling smooth, healthy looking and after all was used, my skin looked brighter. Very nice product.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Is this a day or night time moisturizer?