The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by keren a.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A daily moisturizing cream with light diffusing particles that helps to protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth with a luminous, healthy-looking glow. Exposure to dirt, smog, grease, smoke and other pollutants, as well as lack of sleep, can lead to the formation of free radicals that are detrimental to the health of your skin. A good night's sleep is essential for cell renewal, which is why sleep deprivation and increasing levels of pollution both lead to dull skin. Our Vitamin E daily moisturizing cream combats damaging free radicals to protect your skin from its environment, while the light-reflecting mica minerals boost your skin's radiance. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. see more...

• Is this a day or night time moisturizer?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
This is my to-go facial moisturizer for the past two years. I like it since it is very affordable and does the job as it describes. It is not too greasy or heavy but it still leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The smell is not too exciting if you are looking for something special. But overall, an awesome daily facial moisturizer.
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
I love Vitamin E for it's anti scar and aging properties, so when I found this cream I was really happy! It smells good and goes on easily, however at times it can feel like it does not absorb into my skin fully. However I still think it is a great purchase and it can really help your skin get back to feeling smooth in problem areas.
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
This cream is very moisturizing for my skin. I love the fact that it has vitamin E in it because it good for the skin. This product work for me because it do not leave my skin feeling oily. The product absorbs right into my skin living my skin soft and young looking
Bint A.
Bint A.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
This cream is really moisturizing and the consistency is really nice. I got one similar to it which is the Sephora brand moisturizing cream and it's also really nice. I would recommend both but I will be repurchasing the Sephora brand.
Shawnna O.
Shawnna O.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
I have 3 letters for you W . O . W this products leaves your skin glowy , moisturized and baby soft I purchased a mini to try it out and now i'm feening for the full size it is definitely worth the purchase.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
This cream is rich with Vitamin E and for normal to dry skin which is in need of moisture. I just don't like the oily feeling that I get and I don't find it to give enough hydration to my skin as it should.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
Can't get enough of this stuff seriously ! Love love love love !makes my skin feel great and the scent is amazing I honestly love this moisturizer it's absolutely amazing I don't have any complaints at all
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
This is the best illuminating cream. I use this all over my body including my face. I love that it has a topical vitamin e in it. It brightens my skin and gives it a nice glow that isn't not over powering.
Silvelyn H.
Silvelyn H.
Canoga park, CA
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
The moisture has cream makes your face feel so refreshed and soft. It a good cream for the price and it's effective, I would recommend you guys to try it at least once. I would most definitely buy it again
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream, 1.69 fl oz
I love all the skin care products that has vitamin E in it cause it is great for skin. I bought this cream last month and I absolutely love it. It has brighten my skin and reduced Mt fine lines love it
Sara E.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Is this a day or night time moisturizer?