THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream uploaded by keren a.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A daily moisturizing cream with light diffusing particles that helps to protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth with a luminous, healthy-looking glow. Exposure to dirt, smog, grease, smoke and other pollutants, as well as lack of sleep, can lead to the formation of free radicals that are detrimental to the health of your skin. A good night’s sleep is essential for cell renewal, which is why sleep deprivation and increasing levels of pollution both lead to dull skin. Our Vitamin E daily moisturizing cream combats damaging free radicals to protect your skin from its environment, while the light–reflecting mica minerals boost your skin’s radiance. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes.

• Is this a day or night time moisturizer?3 Answers
  • Is this sparkly? Or is it luminous in a less obvious way?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream
  • "I originally bought this product for my sometimes very dry skin and it helped a lot! It is a very rich formula and it's also very light. You can use the tiniest bit for the entire face so the cream lasts you for months! It helped my skin instantly! The feeling of dry and pulling skin disappeared instantly! After a week or so my skin even had a little glow to it and overall I feel like my skin is a lot healtheir! It also helps with irritated skin and any mild allergic reactions! Overall it is amazing and I definitely recommend it!" in 6 reviews
  • "I find this very moisturizing smells good it's very light to so its not like those mosterisers that when you put on you feel like your putting whipped cream on your face" in 3 reviews
  • "It also has a great smell - definitely something I would recommend for someone who is looking for an everyday facial lotion. " in 2 reviews
  • "This works pretty good for dry skin, but unfortunately my skin is just a bit too dry for this cream, at least in the winter!" in 1 review
  • "It's a really good product to buy." in 1 review
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I really like it as a moisturizer which includes it's consistency and ability to absorb into the skin. The illuminating property seems more prevalent one day than another for apparently no reason. It shows up like a straight up unicorn glow on my boyfriends skin which is naturally darker than mine since he is part Native American. It is just a slight pearly pink shine on my very pale skin.
Sophia Z.
I find that this cream is very nice on the skin. It truly does moisturize, but I dont find that it illuminates much, which is fine by me. I like to wait around for the christmas sales and then grab a couple for the year and to give as gifts. These are great and very good!
Brett T.
I love the Vitamin E moisture cream in particular for my face because it is light and doesn't clog my pores. I typically apply it before bed and it keeps my skin from drying out overnight or overproducing oil. I would recommend this product in a heartbeat!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
I've been using body shop products since i was a teenager. I 100% stand by every single product they make. Their creams and makeups are the most amazingly underrated products out there. Creams are super hydrating and smell Delicious! Their makeup is some of the best ive tried better than the highest brand names and not tested on animals which is great.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Love the smell of this and the sheen it leaves on the skin. It would work with a lot of different skin tones as well. It's very hydrating and reasonably priced. I would recommend for evening time to add a little radiance to the skin.
Josephine A.
I am in looove with The Body Shop Vitamin E creams! Vitamin E is great for helping fade any scarring or uneven skin tones, and i have noticed a difference when using this cream both on my face and other parts of the body (on healing burns, scars, etc.) also great as a general moisturizer!
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
The scent of this is a bit strong for me, so I don't think I would buy it again because of that.  The texture is nice enough though, and it was a decent price.  The Body Shop tends to keep away from many harmful ingredients too, so I appreciate that.  Maybe smell it before purchasing.  =)
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
I absolutely love the Vitamin E line from The Body Shop. The Moisturizer is so light but still very thick. It doesn't clog my pores but leaves my skin very refreshed. I love that it sinks in quickly but lasts with all day moisture. This is a staple in my beauty routine.
Belen R.
I haven't bought this item for myself only because we don't carry it around any stores where I live. But a lady at work once gave me lotion and it was this same exact one and I absolutely loved it!! It smelled great and made the room smell good for hours. It also made my skin super soft!!
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Cute packaging sent free I just felt it was a little bit too runny for me maybe because the place that I bought it I found this at a good price at T.J. Maxx think product was too old I would like to buy it again to try it out and see if it's the same texture
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Is this a day or night time moisturizer?
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Is this sparkly? Or is it luminous in a less obvious way?

Amazon