The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Valerie V.The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Philomel R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Hydrating Kit - A $43.00 value!The Body Shop difference: Their Vitamin E Hydrating Kit works best on all skin types and is packed with the benefits of Vitamin E. This kit will nourish skin while protecting it from harsh environmental elements.Collection Includes:Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (6.7 fl oz.): Softens your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser.Vitamin E Moisture Cream (0.5 oz.): Protect, soften and moisturize your skin with their best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion.Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (0.5 oz.): Revitalizes and restores your skin while you sleep with a rich, nourishing night cream that contains antioxidant and replenishes moisture levels.Vitamin E Eye Cream (0.5 fl oz.): Moisturizes and helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.Vitamin E Sink-In Mositure Mask (0.2 fl oz.): Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.Most of the vitamin E in their classic skincare range comes from wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm is one of the richest sources of vitamin E in nature. Vitamin E helps protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. In addition, Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin.Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO - Vitamin E Hydrating Kit see more...

Kamilah Z.
I love all of body shop's products!. they may be a slight expensive but they are well worth the purchase, trust me. this product has a great smell and leaves your body feeling well hydrated and moisturized. This was obviously bought from the body shop's website. Great product
Hannah C.
I absolutely love the vitamin e collection. When I worked at the body shop i would take home samples all the time. I think this is best suited for younger skin but can still be a great product for everyone -- my friend has sensitive skin and this product didn't work very well for her and broke her out so keep that in mind before purchasing :)
Alice P.
Been wanting to say how amazing this is for a while! I've had awful dry skin and my makeup went patchy and looked really poorly done. I do this twice a day making sure I get everywhere on my face and within a week my skin is so hydrated and clear I cannot believe it! Would not miss out!!!!!!!
Dody K.
Amman
It does really hydrate . My skin is feels good after using it, so soft and not greasy ! 2 times a day makes a lot of difference. It has a soft nice scent which I love.
Irum K.
Hi!i have been use this products for so long. Because if my dry skin. It's got lots of vitamin E which is really good for your body. And it's smell so good. Too died for❤️❤️❤️
Katie S.
Saskatoon, SK
I like the vitamin e skin care line, but not as much as I like the vitamin c line. The vitamin c products smell better and have a nicer consistency.
Reem E.
saida
Definitely a special one! Vitamin E is kinda touched in this collection and leaves great effects after several applications on the skin! Worthyy
Rebecca B.
Bristol , Bristol
These products leave you feeling refreshed n like a new person, I have brought these every time I go to body shop I can't stop myself.
Mannu H.
Regina, SK
Got this as a gift. As always I love stuff from body shop and absolutely love the smell of this. My favorite is the lotion!
Philomel R.
Meander 497 Amstelveen
I love the vitamin e mist...I use it before make up. It leaves my skin moisturised for the day and the make sits evenly.