The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Philomel R.The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Valerie V.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Hydrating Kit - A $43.00 value!The Body Shop difference: Their Vitamin E Hydrating Kit works best on all skin types and is packed with the benefits of Vitamin E. This kit will nourish skin while protecting it from harsh environmental elements.Collection Includes:Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (6.7 fl oz.): Softens your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser.Vitamin E Moisture Cream (0.5 oz.): Protect, soften and moisturize your skin with their best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion.Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (0.5 oz.): Revitalizes and restores your skin while you sleep with a rich, nourishing night cream that contains antioxidant and replenishes moisture levels.Vitamin E Eye Cream (0.5 fl oz.): Moisturizes and helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.Vitamin E Sink-In Mositure Mask (0.2 fl oz.): Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.Most of the vitamin E in their classic skincare range comes from wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm is one of the richest sources of vitamin E in nature. Vitamin E helps protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. In addition, Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin.Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO - Vitamin E Hydrating Kit see more...

Desi H.
Olympia, WA
Really makes ny skin feel amd look more energetic)! Restores most of the dry skin. I strongly recommend this to anyone with oily skin issues!
Nancy A.
Saint Charles, MO
Great product. Skin is moist, hydrated. Got this as a gift. I will purchase, and will give it as a gift. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Lisa M.
San Marcos, CA
What great, hydration? Use these amazing products. Especially: The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil.
michelle g.
Mason, OH
I have very dry skin, especially my hands which crack and split. I love this kit! My hands are smooth and silky after using repeatedly.
Karryn J.
Keeps body/face feeling moisturizer and great! I recommend this item for others. I use this all the time for my unfortunate dry skin!
Jessica R.
Attleboro, MA
This product has my skin feeling great. Feels so fresh and clean smells great too. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Nicole W.
Joplin
I enjoy this every now and then when I notice my body is starting to dry out and I want to pamper my skin and keep it hydrated
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
Only tried it one time so can't really compare to anything but does feel great . Moist right after bath dry skin not anymore
Michelle N.
This kit is full of goodies and all the essentials needed for hydrating! Vitamin E is also involved so how can you say no?
Gisela O.
Hollywood, FL
My husband loves it when I give him a body rub with the rubbing oil on his back to sooth his skin after a long day of work.