The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Philomel R.The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Valerie V.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Hydrating Kit - A $43.00 value!The Body Shop difference: Their Vitamin E Hydrating Kit works best on all skin types and is packed with the benefits of Vitamin E. This kit will nourish skin while protecting it from harsh environmental elements.Collection Includes:Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (6.7 fl oz.): Softens your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser.Vitamin E Moisture Cream (0.5 oz.): Protect, soften and moisturize your skin with their best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion.Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (0.5 oz.): Revitalizes and restores your skin while you sleep with a rich, nourishing night cream that contains antioxidant and replenishes moisture levels.Vitamin E Eye Cream (0.5 fl oz.): Moisturizes and helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.Vitamin E Sink-In Mositure Mask (0.2 fl oz.): Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.Most of the vitamin E in their classic skincare range comes from wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm is one of the richest sources of vitamin E in nature. Vitamin E helps protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. In addition, Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin.Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO - Vitamin E Hydrating Kit see more...

The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit
The fragrance is delicious, for used in the morning . I bought at the body shop store. Very Gentle its depended what the people want. Very delicious scent as I said for the morning . Yes , I would buy it again
tara m.
tara m.
Calhoun, GA
If don't like to exfoliate your skin because it dries it out, this is perfect for you! Exfoliate with this about once a week and can't get enough of it. It smells great leaves skin feeling silky smooth.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Brighton, MI
While I am sure this is a great product, I never noticed much of a difference when using. The spray can be used to set makeup - but that's just a bonus and is definitely not its main use.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Ocoee, FL
I don't really like the kit per say but my sister loves it and she raves about it on a daily basis. I don't feel very hydrated and mosturized but I guess it depends on your skin type
Midori L.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this for years and love it. My skin loves it and I can notice the results right away. Doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling great. High quality products!
angela s.
angela s.
Ceres, CA
My skin was feeling so dry and dehydrated. I started using this product and my skin hasn't felt better. I'm in love with it. I 100% recommend this product.
Desi H.
Desi H.
Olympia, WA
Really makes ny skin feel amd look more energetic)! Restores most of the dry skin. I strongly recommend this to anyone with oily skin issues!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Saint Charles, MO
Great product. Skin is moist, hydrated. Got this as a gift. I will purchase, and will give it as a gift. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
michelle g.
michelle g.
Mason, OH
I have very dry skin, especially my hands which crack and split. I love this kit! My hands are smooth and silky after using repeatedly.
Karryn J.
Karryn J.
Keeps body/face feeling moisturizer and great! I recommend this item for others. I use this all the time for my unfortunate dry skin!