The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Philomel R.The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Valerie V.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Hydrating Kit - A $43.00 value!The Body Shop difference: Their Vitamin E Hydrating Kit works best on all skin types and is packed with the benefits of Vitamin E. This kit will nourish skin while protecting it from harsh environmental elements.Collection Includes:Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (6.7 fl oz.): Softens your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser.Vitamin E Moisture Cream (0.5 oz.): Protect, soften and moisturize your skin with their best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion.Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (0.5 oz.): Revitalizes and restores your skin while you sleep with a rich, nourishing night cream that contains antioxidant and replenishes moisture levels.Vitamin E Eye Cream (0.5 fl oz.): Moisturizes and helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.Vitamin E Sink-In Mositure Mask (0.2 fl oz.): Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.Most of the vitamin E in their classic skincare range comes from wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm is one of the richest sources of vitamin E in nature. Vitamin E helps protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. In addition, Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin.Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO - Vitamin E Hydrating Kit see more...

Ellie K.
Cle Elum, WA
The vitamin E hydrating kit is is my favorite skin care package from the body shop. I have quite sensitive skin but find that my skin feels so soft and clean after cleansing. Also helped with breakouts and keeping my skin more balanced. I like that it has a fresh smell which isn't overpowering.
Grace N.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this product - it was one I discovered on my most recent trip to The Body Shop; it has a subtle scent that I do not mind using daily, as it is very gentle on skin but moisturizing as well. I loved what it did for my skin, and will absolutely buy this product again.
Ashley F.
San Clemente , Ca
My husband bought this for me for a birthday present and I was hesitant to use at first because I have sensitive skin but this was long lasted scent and left my skin feeling smooth for a couple days! I was surprised he did such a great job with a great product
Rachel P.
Brighton, MI
While I am sure this is a great product, I never noticed much of a difference when using. The spray can be used to set makeup - but that's just a bonus and is definitely not its main use.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this for years and love it. My skin loves it and I can notice the results right away. Doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling great. High quality products!
Yu Ka C.
They are great products for first try. Vitamin E is very good for skin. The smell is pleasant. It was mentioned to be rosewater or baby lotion. I would agree it's almost a combination of two scents, but I like it.
Highly recommend!
The fragrance is delicious, for used in the morning . I bought at the body shop store. Very Gentle its depended what the people want. Very delicious scent as I said for the morning . Yes , I would buy it again
Gabby D.
Ocoee, FL
I don't really like the kit per say but my sister loves it and she raves about it on a daily basis. I don't feel very hydrated and mosturized but I guess it depends on your skin type
angela s.
Ceres, CA
My skin was feeling so dry and dehydrated. I started using this product and my skin hasn't felt better. I'm in love with it. I 100% recommend this product.
Chris B.
Perry
Smells nice Good for your skin but it is priced high but with it I bought this from the body shop The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit