The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Valerie V.The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Philomel R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Hydrating Kit - A $43.00 value!The Body Shop difference: Their Vitamin E Hydrating Kit works best on all skin types and is packed with the benefits of Vitamin E. This kit will nourish skin while protecting it from harsh environmental elements.Collection Includes:Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (6.7 fl oz.): Softens your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser.Vitamin E Moisture Cream (0.5 oz.): Protect, soften and moisturize your skin with their best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion.Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (0.5 oz.): Revitalizes and restores your skin while you sleep with a rich, nourishing night cream that contains antioxidant and replenishes moisture levels.Vitamin E Eye Cream (0.5 fl oz.): Moisturizes and helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.Vitamin E Sink-In Mositure Mask (0.2 fl oz.): Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.Most of the vitamin E in their classic skincare range comes from wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm is one of the richest sources of vitamin E in nature. Vitamin E helps protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. In addition, Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin.Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO - Vitamin E Hydrating Kit see more...

Nancy A.
Saint Charles, MO
Great product. Skin is moist, hydrated. Got this as a gift. I will purchase, and will give it as a gift. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Karryn J.
Keeps body/face feeling moisturizer and great! I recommend this item for others. I use this all the time for my unfortunate dry skin!
Jessica R.
Attleboro, MA
This product has my skin feeling great. Feels so fresh and clean smells great too. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Nicole W.
Joplin
I enjoy this every now and then when I notice my body is starting to dry out and I want to pamper my skin and keep it hydrated
Michelle N.
This kit is full of goodies and all the essentials needed for hydrating! Vitamin E is also involved so how can you say no?
Gisela O.
Hollywood, FL
My husband loves it when I give him a body rub with the rubbing oil on his back to sooth his skin after a long day of work.
Allyson T.
Deltona, FL
Tried this product because I have dry skin this is def a great one to use does not make ur skin feel greasy at all
Yaneth S.
Katy , TX
So worth the price really great for your skin and it hydrates and leave a fresh clean smell that last on all day !
krista b.
Oxnard, CA
Love the smell!! Leaves my skin super soft and smooth. Can be a little pricey if not on sale but it is so worth it.
Barbara B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is one of the best. All the vitamin E in it allows your skin to look it's best and have that summer time glow