The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Valerie V.The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Kit uploaded by Philomel R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Hydrating Kit - A $43.00 value!The Body Shop difference: Their Vitamin E Hydrating Kit works best on all skin types and is packed with the benefits of Vitamin E. This kit will nourish skin while protecting it from harsh environmental elements.Collection Includes:Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (6.7 fl oz.): Softens your skin while gently dissolving away dirt, make-up and impurities with a rich and gentle facial cream cleanser.Vitamin E Moisture Cream (0.5 oz.): Protect, soften and moisturize your skin with their best-selling easily-absorbed, moisture cream that has the lightness of a lotion.Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (0.5 oz.): Revitalizes and restores your skin while you sleep with a rich, nourishing night cream that contains antioxidant and replenishes moisture levels.Vitamin E Eye Cream (0.5 fl oz.): Moisturizes and helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.Vitamin E Sink-In Mositure Mask (0.2 fl oz.): Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask.Most of the vitamin E in their classic skincare range comes from wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm is one of the richest sources of vitamin E in nature. Vitamin E helps protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. In addition, Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin.Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO - Vitamin E Hydrating Kit see more...

Valerie V.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely LOVE this kit. Every single one of the items is both gentle and hydrating, and leaves my skin feeling very soft and healthy long after applying it. The smell is also very gentle and nice, it is not super perfumy or strong which is also very nice. Although the price can seem a bit high, the eye cream and cream cleanser (both of which are full size) alone would originally cost over $30, so you are essentially getting very decent samples of of the night/moisture creams and the masque for free! I just really loved these products and I personally noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels so I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive and dry/combo skin. Seriously in love. 💕
Eaquin G.
It literally is in the name. Hydrating! It's helped my skin stay hydrated and soft, espcially if I use too much of my other soap or cleanser and my skin feels very tight and dry. It helps to calm my skin down and relax. The cleanser from this kit didn't make me break out at all. The price, though, is $30, and I go through products fairly quickly, so I don't think I can keep buying it over and over again since I'm on a budget. If you do have money to use up, I really recommend trying this :)
Lindsey S.
This is product is one of my absolute favorites! I continuously replace these products when I run out. They are great for sensation skin and skin that has had many acne issues in prior years. The vitamin E really helps with acne scars and past blemishes. I got my best friend hooked on this set and she uses it everyday now!
Semonette G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It's not that hydrating it is but not very much like it says and for a body scrub I expect a lot of dead or old skin to come off to feel like new again & it doesn't it's more like a body mask if that makes any sense like you put it on for couple of minutes wash it off feel like you had a nice treatment
Ellie K.
Cle Elum, WA
The vitamin E hydrating kit is is my favorite skin care package from the body shop. I have quite sensitive skin but find that my skin feels so soft and clean after cleansing. Also helped with breakouts and keeping my skin more balanced. I like that it has a fresh smell which isn't overpowering.
Grace N.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this product - it was one I discovered on my most recent trip to The Body Shop; it has a subtle scent that I do not mind using daily, as it is very gentle on skin but moisturizing as well. I loved what it did for my skin, and will absolutely buy this product again.
Megan L.
Church Point, LA
Love love this product!! It's has a amazing smell and it doesn't Cost me a arm and leg! I use this daily and It leaves my skin feeling nice, clean and fresh! I would recommend it to anyone! If you are looking for a product that is amazing but not expensive this is the one!
Ashley F.
San Clemente , Ca
My husband bought this for me for a birthday present and I was hesitant to use at first because I have sensitive skin but this was long lasted scent and left my skin feeling smooth for a couple days! I was surprised he did such a great job with a great product
Yu Ka C.
They are great products for first try. Vitamin E is very good for skin. The smell is pleasant. It was mentioned to be rosewater or baby lotion. I would agree it's almost a combination of two scents, but I like it.
Highly recommend!
Kimberly R.
I absolutely love this product during the harsh winter times and during the warmest summer days. This product absorbs in my skin leaving a smooth hydrated feeling while creating a glow. Love love love this product.