BY THE BODY SHOP #23 in Face Mists

Our facial mist with rosewater instantly refreshes and helps to boost hydration on skin, and set make-up. A great skincare product for an instant ‘pick-me up’. Formulated with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), PPG-26-Buteth-26 (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Cetearyl Isononanoate (Emollient), p-Anisic Acid (pH Modifier), Ceteareth-20 (Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Skin Condtioning Agent), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Benzoic Acid (Preservative), Ceteareth-12 (Emulsifier), Cetyl Palmitate (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alcohol (Solvent/Diluent).

• Can you use this to set make up Or can you spray this on ...4 Answers
  • I’ve been wanting to try this out, is it moisturizing at ...2 Answers
  • what can you use this product for? is it multi-functional? x2 Answers
Dakota D.
Reading
I use this for so many purposes. I spray it on my face in the morning for a wake up/skin moisturizer. I spray it on my face after makeup to set the makeup and make my face more dewy. I also use it to refresh my face throughout the day. Such a great multi-Tasker and I love the scent.
Tori B.
Galloway
Just got this and so far it’s okay. Only used it for about 3 days now. Makes me smell nice and refreshes my face at work. Only gave it this rating because I haven’t had a chance to really use it much so my review may change! For now this is what I have. It’s nice 👍🏻
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
During the winter months I have very dry skin and this has been a life saver and game changer for sure!! It gives me just enough moisture to hydrate my face and helps my makeup stay put. I think it smells kind of weird but other than that works great
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 I use it after the shower sometimes if my skin is super tight because I haven't had a chance to get my moisturizer on yet. And other times I will use it after putting on my makeup to give it a seamless look. Love it!
Taron M.
Peru, ME
Daily use after a cleaner- can also be used over makeup throughout the day if you have dry skin. I love that it’s not oily and feels like I’m not wearing anything. Meets my expectations! I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dryness.
Bebe x.
I absolutely love this face mist. It’s my go to and definitely worth the buy. It’s super effective on hydrating my skin and setting my makeup. I have dry skin so foundation looks cakey on me but I use this product to create an even look. I would recommend for those who have dry skin. But I wouldn’t recommend to those who have sensitive skin because it tends to irritate my skin.
Drishti P.
indianapolis
I use this in the morning when I’m tired and after putting on makeup. Sometimes it smudges my eye makeup so just be careful. Definitely recommend, love facial mists! It keeps my face hydrated.
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Super hydrating! Some facial sprays are too light, but this one feels so nice on the skin! Vitamin E nourishes and leaves your face soft and glowing! Highly recommend
Bhavana G.
Katy
This is really nice to spray on as a mist after makeup and even before as a toner. Just tap this into the skin and over time, skin gets so much softer and brighter. I have dry skin and can often look dull, this helps prevent that dull look on the skin and is super hydrating.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Great product, I use it a lot when I travel. After being a plane all day you want something to give you a refreshing look and this helps. The smell is great and did not freak out my sensitive skin. It will last you a very long time as well!
Mythi P.
Can you use this to set make up Or can you spray this on top of your make up?
Madeline T.
I’ve been wanting to try this out, is it moisturizing at all?
Emily Q.
California
I love the body shop, but I’ve only used the tea tree oil line. Is the vitamin e one any good? Does it work well on dry skin?
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
Have u ever try vitamin C( tomato) instead expesive creams??? THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist
zoe d.
what can you use this product for? is it multi-functional? x

back