BY THE BODY SHOP

Our facial mist with rosewater instantly refreshes and helps to boost hydration on skin, and set make-up. A great skincare product for an instant ‘pick-me up’. Formulated with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), PPG-26-Buteth-26 (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Cetearyl Isononanoate (Emollient), p-Anisic Acid (pH Modifier), Ceteareth-20 (Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Skin Condtioning Agent), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Benzoic Acid (Preservative), Ceteareth-12 (Emulsifier), Cetyl Palmitate (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alcohol (Solvent/Diluent).

Buy on ULTA

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kai W.
I love this mist! It's one of my favorites. It's great when you want something refreshing with a rose scent. I use it throughout the day sometimes. The mist nozzle is wonderful because it feels like it really mists it all over since I know some mist nozzles can be a little funky and you end up losing some product as it drips out. My girlfriend even uses it sometimes and says how she likes to use it with setting her make up! It looks like this has multiple purposes. :)
Nike O.
Austin, TX
I just finished my first bottle. I first want to say this has the best mister. It is so fine and just easy. It is hydrating and great for setting makeup. It isn’t the best formula, but it also isn’t the worst.
Bethany B.
This face mist is completely hydrating and a great source to use before applying make up. Great product to use in the dry winter months or if you need that extra moisture in that vitamin E with aging skin.
Dakota D.
Reading, PA
I use this for so many purposes. I spray it on my face in the morning for a wake up/skin moisturizer. I spray it on my face after makeup to set the makeup and make my face more dewy. I also use it to refresh my face throughout the day. Such a great multi-Tasker and I love the scent.
Tori B.
Galloway
Just got this and so far it’s okay. Only used it for about 3 days now. Makes me smell nice and refreshes my face at work. Only gave it this rating because I haven’t had a chance to really use it much so my review may change! For now this is what I have. It’s nice 👍🏻
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
During the winter months I have very dry skin and this has been a life saver and game changer for sure!! It gives me just enough moisture to hydrate my face and helps my makeup stay put. I think it smells kind of weird but other than that works great
Angelica p.
Fort Payne, AL
 I use it after the shower sometimes if my skin is super tight because I haven't had a chance to get my moisturizer on yet. And other times I will use it after putting on my makeup to give it a seamless look. Love it!
Taron M.
Peru, ME
Daily use after a cleaner- can also be used over makeup throughout the day if you have dry skin. I love that it’s not oily and feels like I’m not wearing anything. Meets my expectations! I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dryness.
Caroline M.
Centennial, CO
I have use the Vitamin E facial cream and the hydrating mist. They both are great! However, if you are looking for more/maximum hydration I recommend using the cream or moisturizer over the spray. The spray is refreshing and nice though, sometimes I use it as a light priming spray pre-makeup
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Great product, I use it a lot when I travel. After being a plane all day you want something to give you a refreshing look and this helps. The smell is great and did not freak out my sensitive skin. It will last you a very long time as well!
Michele M.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this mist for Christmas. How do I use it?
zoe d.
what can you use this product for? is it multi-functional? x