BY THE BODY SHOP

These multi-tasking facial cleansing wipes remove make-up, tone and moisturise skin in one step. Formulated with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With vitamin E
  • With Community Trade olive oil from Italy
  • Facial cleansing wipes
  • 25 wipes
  • Gentle on the skin
  • All-in-one; cleanse, tone and moisturise
  • Ideal for travel

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Hydroxycitronellal, Dilauryl Citrate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

• Does these wipes fold when you are using them?1 Answers
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I don’t normally like to use cleansing wipes, because I don’t feel like they get the job done as well as my face wash does. These wipes are fantastic though. They don’t irritate my skin and work nicely close to my eyes. They’re a little pricey, but very convenient to have next to the bed after a long night out or in your bag after the gym.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
I was recommended to try these from a friend, they were a little pricey from what I like to pay but the results were great! It removed my make up and left my skin feeling clean. The scent was a little weird in my opinion, but it wasn't heavily perfumed.
Ashley M.
Austin, TX
A good wipe for just quickly refreshing your face and removing makeup. I only needed one sheet to remove a full face of makeup. The smell is subtle. It left my skin feeling moisturizer after, it wasn't over drying or left a weird film/residue
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR
Thick and moisturized. Cream base is non drying on your skin and you can feel your skin getting amazing soft in just a few seconds. Smells great and helps remove dirt and make up with out striping your skin of natural oils. Added SPF so no need for additional sunscreen. So convenient when your on the go such as camping.
Marta A.
I really like these wipes. they are great for people with allergies or sensitive skin. they have the right amount of moisture to where they are not dry but they aren't super wet. i would recommend this.
Alicia D.
I always take these cleansing cloths with me when I travel or spend the night with friends. This comes in a convenient pack and easily portable and disposable.
Puja S.
Atlanta GA
I love this facial cleansing wipes. I have been using them for years.
Easy to use.
Gentle.
It leaves the skin hydrating and soft.
Definitely, recommend...
andrea c.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this wipes great for sensitive skin also takes all the make up even waterproof i give it a 2 thumps up
Chelsea G.
Fredericton
These are great, gentle face wipes. They do the trick for me, however I don’t wear a lot of makeup, and they don’t leave a freshly scrubbed face feeling. If I wear a lot of makeup one day, I would need a few wipes to clean my face. Used in conjunction with your favourite face wash though, they are great. Also a great wipe for post workouts!
Abbi M.
Grimsby
I have all the vitamin e range and I like all of them. All the bodyshop products are made naturally with great ingredients, there also all cruelty free!! These wipes smell ok and leave my face feeling nice and fresh! They do a pretty good job of removing dirt and oil from my face. There perfect to keep next your bed or in your bag for when you forget to wash your face and want to have a quick wipe.
Shel H.
Does these wipes fold when you are using them?

back