BY THE BODY SHOP

Our pack of 25 biodegradable facial wipes allows you to cleanse your face and neck wherever you go, making it ideal for use after workouts at the gym or when traveling. Use daily in addition to your normal skin regime to give your skin added protection against premature aging, the sun and pollution. If you have a hectic lifestyle, these facial wipes are a convenient way to fight free radicals with antioxidant Vitamin E. They are even soft enough to use on the delicate skin around the eyes. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes. see more...

• Does these wipes fold when you are using them?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended to try these from a friend, they were a little pricey from what I like to pay but the results were great! It removed my make up and left my skin feeling clean. The scent was a little weird in my opinion, but it wasn't heavily perfumed.
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good wipe for just quickly refreshing your face and removing makeup. I only needed one sheet to remove a full face of makeup. The smell is subtle. It left my skin feeling moisturizer after, it wasn't over drying or left a weird film/residue
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR
Thick and moisturized. Cream base is non drying on your skin and you can feel your skin getting amazing soft in just a few seconds. Smells great and helps remove dirt and make up with out striping your skin of natural oils. Added SPF so no need for additional sunscreen. So convenient when your on the go such as camping.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these wipes. they are great for people with allergies or sensitive skin. they have the right amount of moisture to where they are not dry but they aren't super wet. i would recommend this.
andrea c.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wipes great for sensitive skin also takes all the make up even waterproof i give it a 2 thumps up
Alicia D.
I always take these cleansing cloths with me when I travel or spend the night with friends. This comes in a convenient pack and easily portable and disposable.
Lucy A.
Worst make up wipes I have ever used in my whole life. I told the salesman that I have extremely sensitive skin and he told me that these wipes would suit me perfectly. First, they don't wipe or clean any make up whatsoever you have to seriously put some force for the make up to come out and after doing that skin begins to burn like crazy and becomes red until I splash my face with cold water and put soothing gel. Honestly, I didn't expect it to be this bad but it is what it is. I wouldn't recommend it to people with very sensitive skin and as a make-up remover it does a horrible job. The price is high at least where I live it's 14$ so yeah this was a complete waste of money.
Jazz K.
South Australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using these wipes to remove my makeup. It soo soft on my skin and my skin feels hydrated whenever i remove my makeup with these wipes. Its been a year i've been using this product from Body Shop. I bought this in Adelaide, Australia. Its really amazing. I loveee itttt
Kate F.
Merseyside
I love this whole range from The Body Shop but these I didn't really like. They were quite dry when i opened them so not sure if i got a bad batch or thats what there like but it put me off as they then felt quite scratchy on my skin. They also did not clear all my makeup off as there just wasn't enough product on to do that i had to add extra or just wet the wipe under the tap. I will not be purchasing again but will continue to use the rest of that line.
Jasmine R.
Peacehaven, East Sussex
Anything with Vitamin E is a godsend in my books, so cleansing wipes with vitamin E are so ideal for lazy people like me. I don't put much effort into my skin care routine, so these are a quick, easy and magical way of doing so. I don't want to gynx anything but s ince using only Vitamin E products (mainly from the body shop) I haven't had any awful blemish's.
Shel H.
Does these wipes fold when you are using them?