BY THE BODY SHOP

A moisturizing eye cream that helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains moisturizing shea butter and rose hip oil. Vitamin E Eye Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait , State Farwaniyah block 3 st 65 building 4805
The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

I bought this product because I was looking for a good eye cream and this one was quite inexpensive and seemed cute ! After trying it for 5 months, I have mixed feelings about this product :

*Pros :
-kind of cheap
- a lot of product (I have a lot left even after 5 months of using it )
-reduce dark circles (it took at least 3 months but it really worked !!! I usually have really dark circles but thanks to this product they completely disappeared )
-Made my lower lashes longer, thicker and more voluminous
-works well with my concealer

To conclude, if you are looking for an eye cream to help reduce your dark circles, this is the one !
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
This is a great hydrating eyecream, but I didn't notice a whole lot of difference in helping with darkness of circles or really benefits of anti-aging.  I do use this every morning as it helps my concealer go on, but I use a different serum at night to help with the under eye issues.
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
This is great for hydration but I didn’t really notice much help with my dark circles or puffiness. I know the product isn’t meant to go in your eyes but if you accidentally get it in your eyes it is VERY. PAINFUL.
Jael B.
I've been using this eye cream for about 6 months now, and I have become a bit of a fan. I think that it is a good, basic eye cream for someone that needs the most natural/simple of ingredients and perhaps not extreme treatment. I don't have dark circles and I definitely feel that it soothes and helps my under eye makeup to go on more smoothly. It is also very hydrating- something that initially made me pick it up to add to my skincare routine during winter time. I would definitely purchase it again, even if to just keep it as a back up for those times when I feel that I just need something nice and simple that will always hold up well. I think this would be a great starter eye cream for a person just getting into skincare before they graduate to another everyday cream.
Adair W.
For the price, this is a decent eye cream. While there are definitely better ones on the market, this is one of the best drugstore priced ones that I've found. It works well under makeup as well. If you're younger, and looking for a stater eye cream to help with moisture and dark circles, I would definitely recommend giving this one a try.
Ellie M.
Probably my favorite eye cream. It has a cooling effect when you put it on & it feels so nice on the skin. It feels nice & light on the skin & helps with my dark circles for sure. I bought this product online at Ulta. The price is great & the tube lasts such a long time.
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Highly recommend this product to anyone with dry under eyes. This product has visibly reduced my dark circles tremendously. It also helps to reduce puffiness. Very affordable and cruelty free! Love this product.
Jacqueline Q.
Everything the body shop makes that is vitamin E it's worth every single penny this like is amazing and this product it's amazing too!! I love vitamin E it has made an amazing difference in my skin and I will love to recommend this to others with no problem
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have been on the hunt for an effective eye cream for years now. I was nearly ready to throw in the towel when I ran across this one on The Body Shop's website during a Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale. Spoiler: I have already purchased a back up. I have never been so impressed with an eye cream prior to this one. It is soft, smells nice and sinks into the skin upon application. It is the perfect eye cream for oil/combo skin because it has the healthy benefits of vitamin E without any oils that only create more issues for the skin. Yes, it is a little pricy but during the Buy 3 Get 3 Free it is really completely and TOTALLY worth it. I will continue to keep buying this product. It is the perfect eye cream for me and everyone should give it a try.
Yenny T.
Natick, MA
This is the best eye cream ever , I was so impressed by it . I got it on a sample size and I will def run back to get the full size. It leaves you with the softest undereyes ever
Mikayyymua _.
Guntersville, AL
Thoughts on this product? Does it help with wrinkles ?
Kay C.
Branford, CT
How long do you need to use this product in order to see a difference?