THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream

Our Vitamin E Eye Cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. This formula hydrates, smoothes and protects the delicate skin around the eye. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA.

Is it worth the money ?
How is this for dark circles? Does it help with puffiness too? What would rate this product?
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream ? Anyone tried this what is it like please I use the day cream only in the vit E would like to purchase more within the vitamin e range
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tania M.
Orlando, FL
This is a favorite eye cream of mine. I've tried many others, and always seem to come back to this. Some eye creams are irritating, especially when you sweat. I've never had a problem with Body Shop products. They are great for sensitive skin and this cream really works well moisturizing around the eye area. It really diminishes under eye circles as well. Highly recommend!
Janet G.
Fayetteville , GA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream uploaded by Janet G.
I would really recommend this eye cream because is super lightweight and absorbs super quick in to the skin I could definitely see a difference in the morning my eyes look more well rested
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,212 reviews
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream uploaded by Amanda R.
Being 35 I take care of my skin and often am asked how do I manage to stay looking so young? I use eye cream and have been since college days. I was told when I was  in my 20's I needed to use a daily moisturizer and I am on top of my skin care game. I suggest using any body shop products to my friends but their Vitamin E eye cream is the best.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream uploaded by Yasmeen Y.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream I bought this product because I was looking for a good eye cream and this one was quite inexpensive and seemed cute ! After trying it for 5 months, I have mixed feelings about this product : *Pros : -kind of cheap - a lot of product (I have a lot left even after 5 months of using it ) -reduce dark circles (it took at least 3 months but it really worked !!! I usually have really dark circles but thanks to this product they completely disappeared ) -Made my lower lashes longer, thicker and more voluminous -works well with my concealer To conclude, if you are looking for an eye cream to help reduce your dark circles, this is the one !
Mary Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
At first I really like this eye cream. I have sensitive skin and after about a week I started having a reaction to this on my skin. It looked like I was getting a little bit of a chemical burn where it was applied.
Mimi M.
Murrieta, CA
This eye cream did a great job of moisturizing my under eye area. I didn’t notice an improvement in my skin other than it being hydrated. It’s a cheap and effective hydrator, if you don’t have any skin concerns and like a product with natural ingredients.
Stevie N.
Spring Branch, TX
While I didn’t have any issues using this under makeup, it is a little heavier than other creams I’ve used, so I prefer it as part of a nighttime skin routine. This cream absorbs quickly. I also recommended massaging the tube prior to use as there is a little separation.
Amber B.
louisville
I’ve been using this product twice a day around my eyes for five months now and have seen literally no progress. The only reason I’d continue using this product is because it smells good and it feels soothing to put under your eyes. THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream
Nikkey A.
Not sure if I had a bad batch or old but the smell reminds me wet brown paper bags. After getting pass that I like the "sheen" it gives under my eyes. Dark circles are not as prominent, I think with continued use may live up to its claim
Tatiana G.
Seattle, WA
After a few days of using this eye product I had severe irritation on my eyes. Because Bodyshop doesn't put an expiration date on some of its products it was hard to say wether the cream was expired or it was some kind of a skin reaction. Never go back again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel R.
il y a un an
Karla R. il y a un an
Maybe there's another option for less money than this product. I haven't seen any difference yet. I'm using it since July 2019.
Haley G.
il y a 2 ans
Xìnyǎng X. il y a 2 ans
It really depends on your type of skin if you have oily skin yes and also your under eye problem. If your under eye problem is severe dark circles and puffiness I won’t say this product is the best but if your looking for something to maintain your current eye situation and brighten it up a little bit then sure this is worth the buy hope it helps?❤️
Nadine G.
il y a 4 ans
How effective is THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream with regards to reducing dark circles? And after how long can I expect results?