BY THE BODY SHOP

A moisturizing eye cream that helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains moisturizing shea butter and rose hip oil. Vitamin E Eye Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

I bought this product because I was looking for a good eye cream and this one was quite inexpensive and seemed cute ! After trying it for 5 months, I have mixed feelings about this product :

*Pros :
-kind of cheap
- a lot of product (I have a lot left even after 5 months of using it )
-reduce dark circles (it took at least 3 months but it really worked !!! I usually have really dark circles but thanks to this product they completely disappeared )
-Made my lower lashes longer, thicker and more voluminous
-works well with my concealer

To conclude, if you are looking for an eye cream to help reduce your dark circles, this is the one !
Dianna G.
This is a great hydrating eyecream, but I didn't notice a whole lot of difference in helping with darkness of circles or really benefits of anti-aging.  I do use this every morning as it helps my concealer go on, but I use a different serum at night to help with the under eye issues.
Iana D.
I bought this eye cream a long time ago and I use it sporadically. For nights when I know I’ll need a little more brightening under my eyes the next day. It does reduce the appearance of dark circles if you use it continuously and it has a decent amount of product for its price!
Jenny D.
I’m not sure if this product is helping or not. It claims to help with fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. I’ve been using it for about a month and I do think my fine lines have improved a bit but I can’t speak for my dark circles.
Kat L.
House Springs
This is the first eye cream I ever tried and loved it. I bought it from Ulta on one of my online shopping sprees because I was curious about eye creams in general and thought yeah my eyes could use the pick me up. It’s also gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
jenny t.
Sacramento
I don’t really have very dark circles and so I never saw a point in using eye cream but I came across this and decided to give it a try. I haven’t really noticed much but I do think it’s helped slightly.
Kasie H.
Newport News, VA
I have been using this for a couple of weeks. I have noticed a major improvement around my eyes they are not as dry and flakey anymore. Dark circles have improved as well. It had made my concealer stick better and go on flawlessly. I highly recommend!
Rachel T.
Great product! I use this under eye cream every night and I’m planning on repurchasing it soon. This cream leaves my under eyes feeling so plump and loved and I think the vitamin E has helped with my dark circles!
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
This has been my go to eye cream for about 3 years. Not my extraordinary but it does it job well! great price too! Easy to make sure you don't over do the amount.
Jael B.
I've been using this eye cream for about 6 months now, and I have become a bit of a fan. I think that it is a good, basic eye cream for someone that needs the most natural/simple of ingredients and perhaps not extreme treatment. I don't have dark circles and I definitely feel that it soothes and helps my under eye makeup to go on more smoothly. It is also very hydrating- something that initially made me pick it up to add to my skincare routine during winter time. I would definitely purchase it again, even if to just keep it as a back up for those times when I feel that I just need something nice and simple that will always hold up well. I think this would be a great starter eye cream for a person just getting into skincare before they graduate to another everyday cream.
Mikayyymua _.
Guntersville, AL
Thoughts on this product? Does it help with wrinkles ?
Kay C.
Branford, CT
How long do you need to use this product in order to see a difference?