THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream

Our Vitamin E Eye Cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. This formula hydrates, smoothes and protects the delicate skin around the eye. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA.

How is this for dark circles? Does it help with puffiness too? What would rate this product?
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream ? Anyone tried this what is it like please I use the day cream only in the vit E would like to purchase more within the vitamin e range
How long does this last if I use it everyday?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Really nice eye cream, doesn’t irritate the eyes and leaves them softer after continued use. It’s very pricey for the size, but it does last a really long time! Definitely recommend it, it has no smell either, which is great considering it’s for the eye area.
this eye cream is very soft and creamy and not too heavy, it'll keep your undereye well hydrated. but unfortunately, it doesn't really remove dark circles and fine lines after consistent use. (as it claims) I was a little bit disappointed by that since my main goal is to reduce dark circles.
São Gonçalo
Bem, essa ampola eu nunca testei, não sei nem como aplica-la, mas parece ser boa por conter vitamina E . Legal!
London
Good gentle eye cream, but there are far better products out there. I have purchased this eye cream 7 times, since it only lasts 1 month if I apply morning and evening. I bought into the fact that whilst I could never see any visible benefits, it was helping to ward off wrinkles for the future. For years of using this body shop eye cream, I still had under eye darkness and texture, which made my under eye area crease and look dull under makeup. It was only once I made the decision to invest in a more premium eye cream that I understood that this product really was NOT doing anything for me at all! I would highly suggest you invest in your undereyes and try something more nourishing like the Drunk Elephant C-Tango multivitamin eye cream rather than this one from the body shop.
Vancouver
I got this eye cream when the body shop had a buy 2 get one free promotion on skincare. Overall, this eye cream did a sufficient job in reducing puffiness around my eyes that I would typically have when I wake up in the morning. It also got rid of my dark circles very effectively (I even had some friends tell me that they thought I was wearing concealer, and were shocked when I said that I wasn’t). Honestly, the only reason why I’m not giving this product a 5-star is because it comes in such small packaging!
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This stuff is great. I have dark circles and this stuff really helped. I have bought this product many times. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s hard to get all the product out once you reach the very end of it. There’s still product in there but it doesn’t come out, so I usually end up cutting it open! The scent is good and works well with sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend.
I have been using this for some time, but I don't like it. The texture is nice and light, the smell is neutral, but for some reason when I apply this product, my eyelids burn. My eyelids are a bit oily so the dryiness is not the reason. I have never had any reaction like this. Also, I haven't noticed any difference in my eyes regarding fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.
Peterborough
I very light weight cream for under the eye. Easy to wear under make up and isn’t oily. It has a simple clean smell, nothing strong at all. Its inexpensive compared to other eye creams out there at $12.60. Why three stars? Because I dont see any change but softness. Other then that I recommend it just for a light cream under the eye.
peabody
Although it’s a bit pricy up front ($18) it is definitely worth it, you don’t need much for each eye, a little less than the size of a pea, morning and night. I’ve been using it for about 5 months and I’m still on my first bottle, you’ll see your under eyes brighten up in about 2 weeks
This has been pleasant to use but unfortunately I have not seen much difference in my eye area other than a slight increase in hydration this was quite disappointing as I am a really big fan if the body shop. For the price there are definitely other better options out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Karla R. • il y a 4 mois
Maybe there's another option for less money than this product. I haven't seen any difference yet. I'm using it since July 2019.
il y a un an
Xìnyǎng X. • il y a 6 mois
It really depends on your type of skin if you have oily skin yes and also your under eye problem. If your under eye problem is severe dark circles and puffiness I won’t say this product is the best but if your looking for something to maintain your current eye situation and brighten it up a little bit then sure this is worth the buy hope it helps?❤️
il y a 3 ans
How effective is THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream with regards to reducing dark circles? And after how long can I expect results?