BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Vitamin E Eye Cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. This formula hydrates, smoothes and protects the delicate skin around the eye. Now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA.

• Thoughts on this product? Does it help with wrinkles ? 1 Answers
  • How long do you need to use this product in order to see ...1 Answers
  • How effective is THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream with...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream

I bought this product because I was looking for a good eye cream and this one was quite inexpensive and seemed cute ! After trying it for 5 months, I have mixed feelings about this product :

*Pros :
-kind of cheap
- a lot of product (I have a lot left even after 5 months of using it )
-reduce dark circles (it took at least 3 months but it really worked !!! I usually have really dark circles but thanks to this product they completely disappeared )
-Made my lower lashes longer, thicker and more voluminous
-works well with my concealer

To conclude, if you are looking for an eye cream to help reduce your dark circles, this is the one !
Tegan K.
Choteau
Good product all in all.. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. I wish that it was more hydrating to the under eyes and I personally think that it’s a tad pricy (at $19.50) I’d wait until a sale comes along to pick this up if you’ve really been wanting to try it ... I use it during the day as apart of my AM skincare routine.
Dianna G.
This is a great hydrating eyecream, but I didn't notice a whole lot of difference in helping with darkness of circles or really benefits of anti-aging.  I do use this every morning as it helps my concealer go on, but I use a different serum at night to help with the under eye issues.
Rachel H.
New York
My go-to-eye cream!!! I adore this product!!! Dry skin around my eyes and on my eyelids had always been a big issue for me. Then I tried The Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream!! The cream is nice and light on the skin and doesn't leave a heavy or greasy feeling but it does WONDERS in moisturizing and hydrating the skin!!! The cream also has a lovely light scent to it that mixes well with the other products I use on my face. I use this eye cream every day and 100% recommend it to anyone looking for some extra hydration for their eye area!
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I bought this eye cream a long time ago and I use it sporadically. For nights when I know I’ll need a little more brightening under my eyes the next day. It does reduce the appearance of dark circles if you use it continuously and it has a decent amount of product for its price!
Amber B.
louisville
I’ve been using this product twice a day around my eyes for five months now and have seen literally no progress. The only reason I’d continue using this product is because it smells good and it feels soothing to put under your eyes. THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream
Jenny D.
I’m not sure if this product is helping or not. It claims to help with fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. I’ve been using it for about a month and I do think my fine lines have improved a bit but I can’t speak for my dark circles.
Sheng
MANITOWOC, WI
This product is moisturizing and feels very nice under the eyes. I have puffy and a slight under eye circles. When I apply this at night I wake up looking a lot more refreshed and the skin under my eyes look a lot better. I would buy this product again if I was closer to a mall!
Kat L.
House Springs
This is the first eye cream I ever tried and loved it. I bought it from Ulta on one of my online shopping sprees because I was curious about eye creams in general and thought yeah my eyes could use the pick me up. It’s also gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
jenny t.
Sacramento
I don’t really have very dark circles and so I never saw a point in using eye cream but I came across this and decided to give it a try. I haven’t really noticed much but I do think it’s helped slightly.
Kay C.
Branford, CT
How long do you need to use this product in order to see a difference?
Mikayyymua _.
Guntersville, AL
Thoughts on this product? Does it help with wrinkles ?
Nadine G.
How effective is THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Eye Cream with regards to reducing dark circles? And after how long can I expect results?