THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Day Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Sally A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A lightweight, milky formula to moisturise and protect your skin against UVA and UVB damage.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Homosalate (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Octocrylene (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), Magnesium Silicate (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Opacifying Agent), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Emollient), Polysilicone-11 (Film Former), Parfum (Fragrance Ingredient), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Skin Conditioning Agent - Humectant), Sodium Hyaluronate (Humectant), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Decyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), BHT (Antioxidant), Hexylene Glycol (Humectant), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient).

Georgia F.
Suffolk, Bungay
Goes great underneath makeup and works as a moisturiser whilst protecting my skin which is an everyday must. I love the body shop products - smells great and the formula is thin so disappears into your skin and doesn’t make it greasy or oily
IHaddad H.
London UK
One of the most lightweight SPF formulas I used. It doesn’t leave white cast at all. Absorbs very well and works great as a primer underneath the makeup. Suitable for all skin types especially combination and oily. Nothing bad to mention about this product at all. Well done THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Day Lotion SPF30. I love the packaging. The pump bottle is ideal. Good price point. Definitely in my top 5 SPF products.
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
It's my go to in winters .I have dry and irritable skin so if I put it in summer it's too greasy and causes bumps on my face but in winters it works like a dream
Angie S.
Alexandria
Super awesome for an On the Go kinda girl like me; it moisturizes my Combination skin very well and it has SPF! What I also love about this product, is that it has a very light consistency that gets absorbed before I'm even out the door and it doesn't clog my pores.
Lottie L.
Birmingham
Love this product for extra sun protection under makeup. It’s quite watery and thin which makes it very lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin. The smell is quite strong which I don’t mind. I like the way it sits on my skin under makeup.
member-2c995
This works well as a daily sunscreen it works well ,it feels nice on the skin and doesn’t leave the overly sticky feeling which many suncreams have . It is well priced for the product you get and the packaging . I don’t believe it has any skincare benefits other than the sun protection but it is effective and does the job
banaan F.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
Very hydrating and non greasy at the same time, it has a good amount of spf in it so it helps with sun protection. I’ve been noticing a difference in my skin when it comes to sun exposure- I would repurchase.
Hannah F.
Lichfield
Lovely texture which sinks straight in. Not greasy. I used primer on top to prevent my makeup slipping off. Use once a day before makeup but after serums/creams
Briony H.
glasgow
I was really disappointed with this product

I self that it was easily sweat off even though its was recommended to me to use on holiday

Also 3 days into using it the pump broke so I couldn’t even use it

I’ve never had any issues with any body shop products and so sad to have a bad review for one of their products.. I’m sure as just an every day moisturiser it would have been allot better in a cooler climate and I’m most likely just unlikely to get a faulty pump
Dominika T.
This one is really nice. I was surprised how it makes my makeup stay in one place for the longer amount of time than when I normally wear makeup. The scent is delicate and the formula is very lightweight. I can't say if SPF works or not but it was definitely one of the best skincare products from The Body Shop I've ever used.