THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator uploaded by Ella W.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator uploaded by Chenoa A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

• A light and creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin
  • Use this vitamin E facial scrub once or twice a week as part of your total skin care regime to remove dead skin cells and reveal softer smoother skin underneath
  • Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator won't dry out your skin and isn't harsh like other exfoliators
  • We use Community Fair Trade ingredients so you can feel confident with the quality of our products and this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities
  • We have never tested our products on animals and we insist that all our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes
  • Ingredients
    Aqua/Water/Eau (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Polyethylene (Opacifier), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Sorbitan Stearate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Jojoba Esters (Skin-Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Butylparaben (Preservative), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylparaben (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 73360/Red 30 (Colour), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colour).

Nour E.
This exfoliator is really a life saver. It's really effective in making the face soft and smooth and it's not very pricey compared to other beauty products. Also it's very gentle on the face not harsh at all.
Helen L.
Super popular product in Asia! I wasn't so sure at first but it does leave your skin super soft after using it. It isn't light by any means. It's a good mix between a lotion and a cream. The other products in this collection is also great!
monica S.
Very nice. I like this line from the body shop as it does what it claims to be. I like the smell and it is not too loud. It works and is pretty affordable.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Harshness of everyday life can really take a toll on our skin. Wearing make up everyday, being exposed to thr sun, dirt and dust clogs our potes. The body shop vit e skin exfoliator is something i use three times a week. Most often, i use it at night. Very little goes a long way. Very mildly scented, it is very fentle on the skin but surely does the job!
Raainee R.
This is probably the most gentle scrub I've ever used. The beads are tiny. I love the creamy texture and how it feels very moisturizing (every drugstore scrub I've ever used left my face very irritated and dry). It doesn't cause my eczema to flare up which is very important. It doesn't lather at all, which is good for me because I don't really like lathering facial washes. I use this about twice or three times a week, but I really believe that is gentle enough to use nightly.
Jasmine B.
Charlotte, NC
i have extremely dry skin on my face and this works so good on my face and it leaves my face very hydrated and i pair it will the intense moisturizer and the vit e body butter for my other skin
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
This stuffs okay, makes the skin super soft, but there's some downsides. The cream.had a lot of parabens that cause cancer, which is weird because vitamin E is a natural long term preservative. Also this doesn't help acne prone faces, so it needs to be used twice a week and not s everyday thing.
Crystal S.
Atlanta, GA
So gentle for my skin. I have fairly bad acne flare-ups that I've been dealing with since graduating college and literally, this is the only thing that'll keep it at bay. There was this time that I forgot it at home when I was visiting a friend, broke out. I love this product so much.
Momal S.
Tomball, TX
The Body Shop Vitamin-E Exfoliator Cream is the best scrub I have ever used! The product is gentle on the skin, not harsh, however it gets the job done. It made my hands and face as soft as babies bum, without making them excessively dry. The results lasted for about a week -- that's really good for an exfoliator. I will be buying this product again and I recommend you all buy it too.
Taylor P.
I love this scrub so much! I often use it right before I'm about to shave my legs, it leaves my legs feeling extra smooth and shiny. I think the smell is extremely amazing and not too over powering. I think this is a really great product for anyone to keep in their shower and use on a day to day basis
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
is this good to use every day and on dry skin?