BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Cream Cleanser will gently lift dirt, make-up and impurities to leave the skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. Vitamin E is one of the best antioxidants to help protect the future of your skin. Antioxidants help protect living cells from unstable little troublemaker molecules called free radicals by providing them with a needed electron. In The Body Shop's best-selling facial cream cleanser, your skin receives a double dose of vitamin E?s antioxidant power. They use both vitamin E and wheat germ oil, nature?s richest source of vitamin E, to moisturize and fight skin-damaging free radicals and protect your skin from environmental impurities.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(6.7 oz) - Vitamin E Cream Cleanser see more...

• Where can I buy this product in Panama?2 Answers
Tiarni E.
Tiarni E.
Nice cream cleanser, works well! Not too expensive either compared to some other brands! Gentle on the skin, there is a bit of a floral smell to it, but nothing too strong. Plastic packaging so good with travelling. Would recommend this product
Christina S.
Christina S.
toronto
i have always dealt with finding the right cleanser for my skin type so my mom recommended to me and I must say this did meet my expectations and beyond, it is so gentle and light on the skin and definitely leaves the skin to breath. recommended for people with combination to normal skin type.
Sanna B.
Sanna B.
Norwich, Norfolk
I think this product is quite good. It removes your makeup and impurities nicely and smells quite nice too. I bought it in store at body shop. It's my fist time using it and I'm generally impressed. I suppose it's quite prices though.
finty M.
finty M.
This is a good product but it can sting a bit on your skin, so I wouldn't recommended to anyone with sensitive skin. I haven't been using it a lot since I purchased it and I don't really enjoy it as a product. I think it isn't very good value for money and I wouldn't buy it again.
Gi J.
Gi J.
 Left my skin feeling irritated and stung my eyes despite the fact I wasn't using it on my eyes. However it did smell nice and the price was not bad, I personally just don't get on with the product but it did cleanse the skin well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This Clenaser does exactly as it says it moisturises and makes your skin feel refreshed and very soft and smooth, it comes in a nice easy bottle and smells really nice. I purchased mine in my local store and found the staff in the store to be very helpful, I also purchased the toner which is so refreshing.
Livvy M.
Livvy M.
Northampton
It's gentle on the skin and smells beautiful! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and is a good price for what you get. I've re purchased it a few times as I've found my skin loves it. Definitely recommend to others!
Ilsse V.
Ilsse V.
Los Lunas, NM
I'm a sucker with products that claim to have vitamin e. It's not harsh on the skin and the packaging could use a little work. I would probably buy again but it's not one I use everyday. The price is great for what you get.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Corner Brook
This product is nice and definitely helps tone the skin and prevent unevenness in my skin tone. However, it is best used with the vitamin e cleanser.
Ikha T.
Ikha T.
I tried this product but it's not work for my skin , my pimples just get worse and my skin more dry... 😐 it's just not work for me
Rose R.
Rose R.
Where can I buy this product in Panama?