BY THE BODY SHOP

A light, creamy cleanser with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil that effectively removes impurities and make-up. Leaves skin feeling clean, softer and more supple. Follow with Vitamin E Hydrating Toner, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With Community Trade soya oil from Brazil
  • With vitamin E
  • Facial cream cleanser
  • Light, creamy texture
  • Soap-free

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Great product and a great price range for what it offers. Leaves skin feel smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and it helped this soooo much! I have never had a product like it! Really helps with acne. And it doesn't itch or hurt the skin. It the most effective product I've used for softer nicer skin! " in 8 reviews
  • "A really easy to use Hydrating cleanser. It lasts me ages when I use it and is so gentle on the skin, it quickly became one of my favourite cleansers. It’s really affordable for what you get and I’ve already bought a new bottle for when mine runs out. Really great for all skin types especially dry skin." in 3 reviews
Alice T.
I am only 18 so I don't have old skin, which is who I believe the vitamin e range is aimed at. However, I find this very moisturizing and cooling on my skin. I like to apply before I put my makeup on and after I have removed it to revitalise my skin.
Maria W.
Atherton, Atherton
Leaves my skin so soft and supple whilst removing my makeup properly and removing my impurities too. Well worth the price and I would definitely recommend again!!
Kea-ra J.
Difficult to wipe off without using a lot of cotton buds, leaves skin feeling clean but tacky. Smells nice and is hydrating. Wish it was safe to use on eye area.
Mariem H.
rotterdam
I like this cream cleanser. The only problem i have with this whole productline is that it really stings. But it does its job really good.
Abbi M.
Grimsby
I use this along side the hydrating toner. I really like how it leaves my skin feeling great and it smells really nice. It’s really smooth and moisturising if recommend to other people
meghan F.
Nice for normal or dry skin types, leaves my skin feeling plump and clean,has a nice scent that is mild and fresh
Sara F.
Love this cleanser. Great at removing make up. Leaves skin feeling lovely. Would definitely recommend
stacey e.
Albrighton
This was the first cream cleanser I had ever used and I can honestly say I will not use a cream cleanser again, it dosent make your skin feel fresh and clean it makes you feel like you need to wash it off, it dosent soak into the skin and is just overall dissapointing
Charlotte👑 D.
Wrexham
I use this cleanser as a day cleanser and it works so well, one bottle lasts a fair few months so is such good value for money. I am not sure what I would do without this cleanser in my routine, it is such an easy product to use.
Bushra S.
Doha
It's really best best cream cleanser ever. U used it almost every night. I helps me clean my dry skin without over drying. Vitamin e in it help me fight fine lines and dullness and moisturize my skin so well.
I am using my fourth bottle nowadays.
Expensive but I bought on sale.
CVT#4460 / ROSMERY R.
Where can I buy this product in Panama?