BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Cream Cleanser will gently lift dirt, make-up and impurities to leave the skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. Vitamin E is one of the best antioxidants to help protect the future of your skin. Antioxidants help protect living cells from unstable little troublemaker molecules called free radicals by providing them with a needed electron. In The Body Shop's best-selling facial cream cleanser, your skin receives a double dose of vitamin E?s antioxidant power. They use both vitamin E and wheat germ oil, nature?s richest source of vitamin E, to moisturize and fight skin-damaging free radicals and protect your skin from environmental impurities.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(6.7 oz) - Vitamin E Cream Cleanser see more...

Buy on ULTA*
marina a.
boston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey everyone! If you have dry skin and are looking for a nice everyday facial cleanser this is the one for you. I️t adds so much moisture into my skin without drying it out completely. The vitamin E in this product adds a nice glow to your face! I️ love to use this with my Clarisonic brush because it allows the product to foam up on your face and gets it very clean!
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product I recommend you buy this product it is awesome I bought this product from The Body Shop. This is a great product I definitely recommend you buy this I'm sorry I'm being very repetitive but I am very strongly about this product like it is really good for your skin it feels nice feel silky feel smooth doesn't feel cakey at all I promise
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
I love the exfoliator and the cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and keeps it looking moisturized and healthy. I wash with this on the days that I'm not using the exfoliator and it always takes off all of my makeup! Highly recommend.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not very effective at all. This might be nice for people with dry skin, but my face never felt completely clean after using it. Hardly removed any makeup at all. I would always feel and see leftover residue after using this product which is one of my pet peeves. There are much more effective cleansing milks at a cheaper price point out there.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I LOVE this cleanser. It's perfect for using after a cleansing oil as a second cleanse. It removes makeup, softens skin and doesn't leave a nasty film like some other cleansers do. I love using this and the aloe cleanser from The body shop.
Ilsse V.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a sucker with products that claim to have vitamin e. It's not harsh on the skin and the packaging could use a little work. I would probably buy again but it's not one I use everyday. The price is great for what you get.
Ikha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product but it's not work for my skin , my pimples just get worse and my skin more dry... 😐 it's just not work for me
Eric R.
It's ok didn't help me much, I have really oily skin and I get a lot bmp of pimples on my face and neck especially after shaving
Rya R.
Linwood, NC
I used this as a make up remover and it worked amazing. Never left any makeup on my face. Also made my skin so soft especially in the winter time. Perfect light cleanser for sensitive skin
Abbie M.
Sanit paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the vary munch love the snail fhs bottale and give five stare xhsisiosksld jbehkskedocsnsnsjisos
Rose R.
Where can I buy this product in Panama?