BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Cream Cleanser will gently lift dirt, make-up and impurities to leave the skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. Vitamin E is one of the best antioxidants to help protect the future of your skin. Antioxidants help protect living cells from unstable little troublemaker molecules called free radicals by providing them with a needed electron. In The Body Shop's best-selling facial cream cleanser, your skin receives a double dose of vitamin E?s antioxidant power. They use both vitamin E and wheat germ oil, nature?s richest source of vitamin E, to moisturize and fight skin-damaging free radicals and protect your skin from environmental impurities.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(6.7 oz) - Vitamin E Cream Cleanser see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
  • "Great product and a great price range for what it offers. Leaves skin feel smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and it helped this soooo much! I have never had a product like it! Really helps with acne. And it doesn't itch or hurt the skin. It the most effective product I've used for softer nicer skin! " in 8 reviews
  • "A really easy to use Hydrating cleanser. It lasts me ages when I use it and is so gentle on the skin, it quickly became one of my favourite cleansers. It’s really affordable for what you get and I’ve already bought a new bottle for when mine runs out. Really great for all skin types especially dry skin." in 3 reviews
Ikha T.
I tried this product but it's not work for my skin , my pimples just get worse and my skin more dry... 😐 it's just not work for me
Eric R.
It's ok didn't help me much, I have really oily skin and I get a lot bmp of pimples on my face and neck especially after shaving
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
I satisfied with my purchase of this cleaner. Very gently and good cleaner. Good smell. Highly recommend
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the vary munch love the snail fhs bottale and give five stare xhsisiosksld jbehkskedocsnsnsjisos
Logan W.
Austin , TX
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser more...
I love using this so much I use it twice a day and I’m on my third bottle! 10/10 recommend
Sabrina M.
Thunder Bah, ON
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser more...
I use this as a part of my process to take off makeup. I love The Body Shop for using natural ingredients because it never irritates my skin BUT this needs to be *wiped* off not rinsed off, that’s why it loses a star! Maybe I’m alone on this but I don’t like having to dirty a face cloth a day with the remnants of my makeup. Cloths can also be rough and irritating on my skin because you have to wipe, not dab. I would recommend using cotton balls or pads to take it off, but it still takes a few of those to get it all off.
Lucy A.
Review for: Other more...
This is a cleanser that I use on most days, I apply it using a cotton wool pad straight to my face and gently rub it in. It is very cool and refreshing on my face and leaves my face feeling clean after. I normally only go over my face once with it unless I am wearing make then I do it twice just to make sure it's all removed and my face is clean. I would definitely suggest this product to everyone who is looking for a cleanser.
Anna M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser more...
So a little about my skin:
It's dry, textured but apart from that it's fine.
It's £7.50 for 250ml but it's cream based so a little goes a long way. I've been using this since September 2017 and I'm loving it. Does a great job at removing excess crap on my face and neck where I apply make up and false tan. Works great with an face exfoliating brush.
I would definitely repurchase.
Chloe W.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser more...
i love using this after i wash my face as it gets rid of any makeup that i may have accidentally missed and smooths my skin so that it doesn't feel dry or tight. It isn't greasy feeling as makes my face feel super soft. Definitely a staple and lasts a long time even with daily use!
stacey e.
Albrighton
This was the first cream cleanser I had ever used and I can honestly say I will not use a cream cleanser again, it dosent make your skin feel fresh and clean it makes you feel like you need to wash it off, it dosent soak into the skin and is just overall dissapointing
Rose R.
Where can I buy this product in Panama?