BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Cream Cleanser will gently lift dirt, make-up and impurities to leave the skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. Vitamin E is one of the best antioxidants to help protect the future of your skin. Antioxidants help protect living cells from unstable little troublemaker molecules called free radicals by providing them with a needed electron. In The Body Shop's best-selling facial cream cleanser, your skin receives a double dose of vitamin E?s antioxidant power. They use both vitamin E and wheat germ oil, nature?s richest source of vitamin E, to moisturize and fight skin-damaging free radicals and protect your skin from environmental impurities.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(6.7 oz) - Vitamin E Cream Cleanser see more...

• Where can I buy this product in Panama?2 Answers
Makaela P.
Makaela P.
Really enjoy this product. It's so gentle in the skin while actually cleaning it. It doesn't leave my skin dry after using this product. I would recommend it and I would repurchase this!
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
England
This is an amazing cleanser with a lovely, fresh scent. Out of personal experience, I much prefer removing my make up with a cream base product. It is much more gentle on the skin and leaves my face soft, unlike the use of wipes which leave my skin overly sensitive and dry. Just as The Body Shop claim, the vitamin E range boosts natural moisture in skin and provides long-lasting hydration. By far my favorite cleanser to remove make up and I intend to purchase more products from the vitamin E range.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Gomersal , West Yorkshire
I assume they've changed the packaging on this, but oh my god!!!!! This product is the best cleanser I have ever used, especially for removing eye makeup, literally taking seconds to remove any eyeshadow, mascara, anything!!! It is gentle on the eyes and face, but it does have a scent to it, similar to johnsons baby lotion which may not be for some but I don't mind! It removes any traces of makeup which you might have missed with a face wipe and I honestly could not recommend a product more than this one right here!!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This Clenaser does exactly as it says it moisturises and makes your skin feel refreshed and very soft and smooth, it comes in a nice easy bottle and smells really nice. I purchased mine in my local store and found the staff in the store to be very helpful, I also purchased the toner which is so refreshing.
Christina S.
Christina S.
toronto
i have always dealt with finding the right cleanser for my skin type so my mom recommended to me and I must say this did meet my expectations and beyond, it is so gentle and light on the skin and definitely leaves the skin to breath. recommended for people with combination to normal skin type.
finty M.
finty M.
This is a good product but it can sting a bit on your skin, so I wouldn't recommended to anyone with sensitive skin. I haven't been using it a lot since I purchased it and I don't really enjoy it as a product. I think it isn't very good value for money and I wouldn't buy it again.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Rosyth
This product feels really nice on your skin, and it glides on nicely. I feel it doesn't work effectively without the rest of the products in the Vitamin E range however, which is disappointing. Although, it did make my skin feel really soft after use.
Tiarni E.
Tiarni E.
Nice cream cleanser, works well! Not too expensive either compared to some other brands! Gentle on the skin, there is a bit of a floral smell to it, but nothing too strong. Plastic packaging so good with travelling. Would recommend this product
Sanna B.
Sanna B.
Norwich, Norfolk
I think this product is quite good. It removes your makeup and impurities nicely and smells quite nice too. I bought it in store at body shop. It's my fist time using it and I'm generally impressed. I suppose it's quite prices though.
Gi J.
Gi J.
 Left my skin feeling irritated and stung my eyes despite the fact I wasn't using it on my eyes. However it did smell nice and the price was not bad, I personally just don't get on with the product but it did cleanse the skin well.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Where can I buy this product in Panama?