BY THE BODY SHOP

A light, creamy cleanser with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil that effectively removes impurities and make-up. Leaves skin feeling clean, softer and more supple. Follow with Vitamin E Hydrating Toner, as part of your personalised skincare programme.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With Community Trade soya oil from Brazil
  • With vitamin E
  • Facial cream cleanser
  • Light, creamy texture
  • Soap-free

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Great product and a great price range for what it offers. Leaves skin feel smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and it helped this soooo much! I have never had a product like it! Really helps with acne. And it doesn't itch or hurt the skin. It the most effective product I've used for softer nicer skin! " in 8 reviews
  • "A really easy to use Hydrating cleanser. It lasts me ages when I use it and is so gentle on the skin, it quickly became one of my favourite cleansers. It’s really affordable for what you get and I’ve already bought a new bottle for when mine runs out. Really great for all skin types especially dry skin." in 3 reviews
Angelina G.
Lincoln
I love using this product!!! It is amazing for when I am feeling a bit lazy. Removes makeup, cleanses, and moisturizes in one easy step. Good bang for your buck!! The packaging is absolutely adorable. I would recommend and am proud to say I am buying again!!
Karina O.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like this cleanser for a couple of reasons it doesn't it does up at all, may lather is the word to this describe it, it is light but afterwards it leaves my skin feeling tack, greasy feel, definitely not soft or hydrated but it does have nice pleasant, comfortable floral smell.
Christina H.
Novi , MI
My absolute favorite cleanser EVER. My skin tone and texture changed when I had my son 5 years ago. My face is now EXTREMELY dry and flaky and sensitive to EVERYTHING (it seems like anyway). This cleanser is very rich! I recommend it for dry/sensitive skin. Remove your makeup first before cleaning or this cleanser will just smear it all over your face. After washing I apply the vitamin e facial spray to balance out my PH and then the soothing vitamin e gel moisturizer. My face looks so soft and even toned and NONE of the products irritate my skin or eyes like everything else seems to do now. I love purchasing when TBS offers it's "buy 3 get 3 free" promotion!
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
This is a great product I recommend you buy this product it is awesome I bought this product from The Body Shop. This is a great product I definitely recommend you buy this I'm sorry I'm being very repetitive but I am very strongly about this product like it is really good for your skin it feels nice feel silky feel smooth doesn't feel cakey at all I promise
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Not very effective at all. This might be nice for people with dry skin, but my face never felt completely clean after using it. Hardly removed any makeup at all. I would always feel and see leftover residue after using this product which is one of my pet peeves. There are much more effective cleansing milks at a cheaper price point out there.
marina a.
boston
Hey everyone! If you have dry skin and are looking for a nice everyday facial cleanser this is the one for you. I️t adds so much moisture into my skin without drying it out completely. The vitamin E in this product adds a nice glow to your face! I️ love to use this with my Clarisonic brush because it allows the product to foam up on your face and gets it very clean!
Nadia k.
I think to much of a sudden it was the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year before that is not an easy way to get a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is a great day to be a good day
Ilsse V.
Los Lunas, NM
I'm a sucker with products that claim to have vitamin e. It's not harsh on the skin and the packaging could use a little work. I would probably buy again but it's not one I use everyday. The price is great for what you get.
Crystal S.
Atlanta, GA
I love the exfoliator and the cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and keeps it looking moisturized and healthy. I wash with this on the days that I'm not using the exfoliator and it always takes off all of my makeup! Highly recommend.
Makaela P.
Really enjoy this product. It's so gentle in the skin while actually cleaning it. It doesn't leave my skin dry after using this product. I would recommend it and I would repurchase this!
CVT#4460 / ROSMERY R.
Where can I buy this product in Panama?