The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Elisa d.The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Elisa d.The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Katrina F.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Meet our skincare hero, Vitamin E Cool BB Cream. Our new take on BB cream illuminates, evens skin tone and protects with moisture for 12 hours. Available in one cool shade, the lightweight texture will effortlessly blend onto skin for a fresh and natural look. Benefits: Hydrates to protect Evens tone Fresh-looking skin One cool shade Vitamin E Cool BB Cream see more...

• Would this product cling to dry patches? I notice a few B...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make y...1 Answers
Katrina F.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of the products I always keep in my purse! It has a rich and creamy texture and glides on easily. My face feels instantly quenched and the color is spot on. The freshened appearance of my skin is quite remarkable. Give it a try!
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
You should be very carefull with they bb creams. I mean you can easily get orange, especially if you are fair skin like me. Needs to apply only with sponge or brush because in contact with your fingers it gets even more orangey. I feel like for this price... hmm.. i put few more bucks and get an Origins BB or CC cream that works better for me..
Justine U.
I found this a bit oily and left the skin greasy looking so I tried to add powder but then the look was super caked on. Might be better if applied with a beauty blender but I haven't tried that
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I love the Body Shop BB cream. I use is daily and it is so natural looking and I only use a little and it spreads over my whole face. It covers up some of my freckles and smooths out my dark spots. It the best part about it is that it doesn't feel heavy on your skin
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
, I love using this when I get sunburns quote it does really well on my skin. I will happily repurchase again when it runs out
Francisca S.
Tustin, CA
Another great product by The Body Shop. The cream does have a "cooling" effect and pretty much blends to your skin tone well.
Karina O.
Las Vegas, NV
It had a wonderful floral scent, nothing over powering, refreshing on the skin and lightweight, comfortable on the skin.
Haviland C.
Evansville, IN
The vitamin E bb cream is so good for dry skin and a natural looking coverage without streaking or looking cakey.
Emily R.
Yardley , Birmingham
I felt this was really thick and quite streaky no matter how much I tried rubbing it into my skin, I wouldn’t really recommend for dry skin but combination to oily it might be okay but again was just too dark for me.
Elisa d.
Just got this yesterday and I am not disappointed at all. It matches my light/medium complexion beautifully and keeps it moisturized and protected all day long.

I apply it with a make up sponge (as pictured) and I think it does quite a great job covering up and evening out the uneven, red, and bluish tones in my skin. I noticed it does have a bit of glitter or something similar in it to give you that shine, but it's not a lot and doesn't greatly affect the over all natural look.

I think for its price it's not too bad. I'm really into cruelty free cosmetics and have been hunting for a BB cream that would blend well, had SPF and was cruelty free so I'm quite pleased with this.

It doesn't react with my skin in any negative way at all and doesn't stick or cake on to any rough areas. It is very lightweight and I recommended using about a pea sized amount and that a little goes a long way.

I am giving it 4 stars because the formula is a bit thick, hence why I recommend you use a little
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well on all skin types? How does it make your skin feel? Help or worsen breakouts? Where do you get this? How does it smell?
Azka
England
Would this product cling to dry patches? I notice a few BB creams can do that?