BY THE BODY SHOP

Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.

• Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Gives skin a brighter, more radiant look
  • Improves skin texture and tone

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
  • "I'd use this once a week to get all the dead skin off but not anything more as you will potentially over exfoliate your skin." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
Mesha T.
I really enjoy using this! The grain is very small so it really feels like it’s getting right into every part of your skin to exfoliate! Plus the smell of the orange is amazing. I also find for the price point it last a good amount of time as you don’t need much per use.
Jade H.
Ayrshire, Ayr
This is the best exfoliator I have ever tried ! The beads are tiny so the exfoliation is pretty harsh but it doesn’t hurt or strip the skin. I have noticed that my skin is now much brighter.
Fazila K.
dubai, Dubai
Feels sooo good
When you apply it on the face gives a velvety touch to you face.. its such a different formula i have never seen it before. Feels soo good on face and skin.
Has a citrus scent to it but goes away.
Gives a blur finish to the skin .. i see minimized pores idk if it just me..but i love it.
Highly recommended. At least take to try it once
I promise you.. you have never used such formula before .
Nora K.
Dubai
Very fine granules - not as harsh as more aggressive sugar based and other exfoliators. Works nicely on sensitive skin but not as recommended or advertised to result in glowy skin unless coupled with the vitamin C serum.
Meredith D.
This product is amazing!! If you want that extra squeaky clean from your scrub then look no further. I love using this before my cleanser to keep my skin looking bring and happy. I find using it before takes away the residue from the product.
Nicco T.
Canada
Really helps to keep my skin clear from dark marks & breakouts from layers of dead skin that result in more oils trapped on the skin. I have been using it for years & have my mom addicted to it as well !
Becki E.
Stapenhill, Burton-upon-Trent
It gently takes a layer of skin off that you can physically see when you're rubbing your face with your hands. You can only use it a few times a week but it's definitely worth it
Natalie C.
Super small exfoliating beads(?) which is quite gentle but strong enough to do the job. Because of the vitamin C, I use this when my skin looks dull and needs a boost. Nice smell as well.
mehgan G.

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

I’m not sure how effective this product is at actually
exfoliating. I feel like it gives off the impression of doing a great job
because you can feel the microbeads rubbing against skin but I haven’t noticed
a difference with blackheads/acne. I started to breakout around my jaw line. However, it does smell nice and isn’t overly expensive.
Probably wouldn’t buy again.

Janice m.
Mississauga , ON
This is definitely a product I keep stocked .... especially when the body shop has their sale of buy 3 get 3 free. I use this product on my face and under my arms and the area of skin is very sensitive
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??

back