BY THE BODY SHOP

Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.

• Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Gives skin a brighter, more radiant look
  • Improves skin texture and tone

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
  • "I'd use this once a week to get all the dead skin off but not anything more as you will potentially over exfoliate your skin." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
Garima S.
Started using this recently and am highly impressed by the results. It's a great product which makes my skin very soft , highly recommend
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This really fine exfoliator gives me a deep clean that feels awesome. This product really helped to brighten up my skin!
Amatullah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this once a week, a few days after I use a mask. It leaves my sensitive skin incredibly soft without irritating it.
elin e.
Paterson, NJ
Its very good product really i like it .. its clean & scrub my face veryyy well .. the grains is very small and effective
Sheenu C.
Trenton, NJ
It's been my favorite for years now. Twice a week and I am all good to go. Perfect for a quick scrub while bathing.
Natalie G.
Excellent product and affordable price. Leaves my skin feel super soft and refreshed. Would highly recommend.
Kelly d.
I really enjoy this exfoliator - the exfoliating bits are very small and fine, but not so much that it isn't effective. theres also a lot of them and its not just a facial soap with a few scrubbies in it. feels like its actually exfoliating and removing any bits of flakey skin. ive been using a different body shop exfoliator and cant wait to go back to this one once ive worked through the others.
Nicole N.
Martinez, CA
Love this face wash! Exfoliates so well and keeps my face clean. Smells nice and prevents acne.
Logan W.
Austin , TX
I am new to the product but I love the way the little bits of exfoliant feel on my face.
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
Liked the cleaning aspect, but it Irritated my skin and made it really oily.
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??

back