The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion

Treat your skin to a spa-inspired exfoliating facial. Smooth dry, dull skin away for a bright, refreshed complexion. Ultra-fine exfoliating garnet particles stimulate cell renewal and leave skin incredibly soft and smooth. Contains Amazonian Camu Camu berry which is known to have one of the highest contents of Vitamin C in nature. Antioxident Vitamin C encourages production of collagen, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "But I would recommend this product 100 times over - definitely buying again" in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
Leanne B.
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion more...
This is a great exfoliator that leaves your skin feeling smooth soft and brighter. This isn’t as harsh of an exfoliator as some others. I do personally like quite a harsh exfoliator but I do like to use this in between the harsher ones (like cup of coffee or ocean salt from lush)
Omnya e.
Review for: 2.5-Fluid more...
this is the first skin care product amazed me by how effective it is.. it did exfoliate my skin very very well and leave it with soft feeling.
so refreshing for a dull skin. highly recommend it
Kiran K.
For brighter skin this is a great product especially if you love exfoliation. The Scrub is nice and abrasive without being harsh and I feel like it works straight away. Upon washing it off my skin feels smoother than ever and looks brighter and better instantly. A product I enjoy using and will continue to repurchase as it gives my skin a much needed boost on early mornings.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
Review for: The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion more...
This stuff! Wow! This stuff is amazing! Firstly, it smells amazing! Secondly, it feels amazing while using! And thirdly, it feels amazing AFTER use which is something I always struggle to find. This leaves the skin feeling 100% fresh and clean.
Imane B.
Amazing. Gives an instant glow and radiance, makes me feel super fresh and confident about my skin, you dont even have to put make up on! I use it every morning and sometimes in the evening before a special night out!
Sarah F.
Auckland New Zealand
Love it! It exfoliates the skin beautifully. It is effective, my skin feels smooth after use. It is gentle just dont scrub yo hard. My expectations are met. I love it and it is on my shopping list for next time x
Vesna V.
This is a go to exfoliate for me. It's gentle on the skin because of the vitamin C but also gets rid of all the dead skin on my face, a nice balance. Not too pricey for its worth as well.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I love this product; I have used this product for a month now and my skin feels so smooth and velvety. I love the smell a slight citrus smell that makes you feel so fresh. The product is not harsh and I love how it bright my skin. I find that this product is not so abrasive thst you can't use it more than once a week. I use this after a day of heavy makeup. I use a oil based makeup remover then I use this product to thoroughly cleanse my face. I then follow up with nice moisturizer from the Body Shop.
Sabrina K.
I have used many exfoliators but this one is the best. It doesn't leave my skin sore or raw feeling like some have. I enjoy the glow my skin has after using this, which is usually once or twice a week as needed. My only complaint is the tube. this is the 3rd time it's happened to me where the squeeze tube gets so clogged up after just a few uses, I end up cutting the tube to get the exfoliator out.
Rylee B.
London, Ontario
I've been using this scrub for a few months now. The tiny little scrubbing 'beads' are amazing at really exfoliating your skin. A little goes a long way. It smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after. I'd use this once a week to get all the dead skin off but not anything more as you will potentially over exfoliate your skin. It's a little pricey, but seeing as how long it lasts, how it leaves your skin and the effectiveness of the scrubbing I'd recommend it.
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??