BY THE BODY SHOP

Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.

• Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Gives skin a brighter, more radiant look
  • Improves skin texture and tone

Buy on ULTA
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
  • "I'd use this once a week to get all the dead skin off but not anything more as you will potentially over exfoliate your skin." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
Kimberly K.
Nashville, TN
I'm on my 2nd bottle of this. I love how gritty the sand-like exfoliation is and the citrusy scent too. It's one of my favorite facial scrubs cause I feel like it's actually removing the dead skin in the winter. Love this stuff.
Kasia B.
Redmond, WA
This stuff works magic on dull skin. I am so addicted to it. It makes my face feel like it has zero dead skin on it. The scent is refreshing and energizing. I love that the exfoliating particles aren't too large. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Hannah A.
This is great for morning exfoluation. I pair this up with my clarisonic and it gives my skin the best deep clean. I am really impressed with this exfoliater and for how long it has lasted me, the price is worth it.
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
Makes my skin feel brand new. Removes all dead skin. I didn't expect to be so amazed but I was. It's good for its price and the packaging is practical. I do reccomend it.
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
I love this product. It has little scrubbing grains that are refreshing. I use mine weekly. i also use some of the other vitamin C products from the body shop. Amazing!
Leena P.
Santa Clara
Fragrance: love the subtle orange flavour

Texture: lot’s of tiny granules inside this for skin exfoliation

It leaves skin so smooth after usage
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
This product smells like straight clorox wipes to me. It does leave your skin feeling nice and soft though. Just the smell is kinda bad.
Garima S.
Started using this recently and am highly impressed by the results. It's a great product which makes my skin very soft , highly recommend
elin e.
Paterson, NJ
Its very good product really i like it .. its clean & scrub my face veryyy well .. the grains is very small and effective
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This really fine exfoliator gives me a deep clean that feels awesome. This product really helped to brighten up my skin!
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??