BY THE BODY SHOP

Treat your skin to a spa-inspired exfoliating facial. Smooth dry, dull skin away for a bright, refreshed complexion. Ultra-fine exfoliating garnet particles stimulate cell renewal and leave skin incredibly soft and smooth. Contains Amazonian Camu Camu berry which is known to have one of the highest contents of Vitamin C in nature. Antioxident Vitamin C encourages production of collagen, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
  • "I'd use this once a week to get all the dead skin off but not anything more as you will potentially over exfoliate your skin." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
Hannah A.
This is great for morning exfoluation. I pair this up with my clarisonic and it gives my skin the best deep clean. I am really impressed with this exfoliater and for how long it has lasted me, the price is worth it.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I love this product. It has little scrubbing grains that are refreshing. I use mine weekly. i also use some of the other vitamin C products from the body shop. Amazing!
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
This product smells like straight clorox wipes to me. It does leave your skin feeling nice and soft though. Just the smell is kinda bad.
Garima S.
Started using this recently and am highly impressed by the results. It's a great product which makes my skin very soft , highly recommend
elin e.
Paterson, NJ
Its very good product really i like it .. its clean & scrub my face veryyy well .. the grains is very small and effective
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This really fine exfoliator gives me a deep clean that feels awesome. This product really helped to brighten up my skin!
Amatullah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this once a week, a few days after I use a mask. It leaves my sensitive skin incredibly soft without irritating it.
Sheenu C.
Trenton, NJ
It's been my favorite for years now. Twice a week and I am all good to go. Perfect for a quick scrub while bathing.
Natalie G.
Excellent product and affordable price. Leaves my skin feel super soft and refreshed. Would highly recommend.
Kelly D.
I really enjoy this exfoliator - the exfoliating bits are very small and fine, but not so much that it isn't effective. theres also a lot of them and its not just a facial soap with a few scrubbies in it. feels like its actually exfoliating and removing any bits of flakey skin. ive been using a different body shop exfoliator and cant wait to go back to this one once ive worked through the others.
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??