The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion

Treat your skin to a spa-inspired exfoliating facial. Smooth dry, dull skin away for a bright, refreshed complexion. Ultra-fine exfoliating garnet particles stimulate cell renewal and leave skin incredibly soft and smooth. Contains Amazonian Camu Camu berry which is known to have one of the highest contents of Vitamin C in nature. Antioxident Vitamin C encourages production of collagen, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "But I would recommend this product 100 times over - definitely buying again" in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
Kyrstin C.
This has become my favorite product to exfoliate my face with. I had issues with others always being either too rough or dissolving almost instantly. This is perfect, I use it 2-3 times a week and it keeps my skin clear and feeling fantastic
Jacqueline B.
Just bought this the other day and I already love it! I already have a sugar scrub but this is so much better. You can use less, it lasts, and makes my skin glow after using it. You barely need any at all and it smells great. Only down side is you can only use it twice a week, but I always look forward to using it.
Lynne C.
This product feels great. It has a really fine grit to it as opposed to the body scrubs by The Body Shop so it really exfoliates the facial skin well. The citrus scent is really nice and makes me feel super refreshed and clean. I feel like my skin has really seen an improvement since I added this to my regiment.
Emily K.
Huntington, WV
This product is great. I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft. The microdermabrasion beads are really small and feels like grains of fine sand. I use this no more than once a week though to not over dry my skin.
Liz S.
I stock up on this product when it goes on sale. It's fabulous. I use it twice a week in the shower and I love how soft my face feels after! The microdermabrasion does make your face red- so definitely use before bed so your face can rest overnight.
Jessica K.
Amazing product that produces amazing results. Purchased directly from The Body Shop, one of the employees pointed this out to me, and I am so thankful. Great price. Not too rough, but effective and leaves my skin feeling polished and radiant!
Kimberly K.
Nashville, TN
I'm on my 2nd bottle of this. I love how gritty the sand-like exfoliation is and the citrusy scent too. It's one of my favorite facial scrubs cause I feel like it's actually removing the dead skin in the winter. Love this stuff.
Kasia B.
Redmond, WA
This stuff works magic on dull skin. I am so addicted to it. It makes my face feel like it has zero dead skin on it. The scent is refreshing and energizing. I love that the exfoliating particles aren't too large. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Hannah A.
This is great for morning exfoluation. I pair this up with my clarisonic and it gives my skin the best deep clean. I am really impressed with this exfoliater and for how long it has lasted me, the price is worth it.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I love this product. It has little scrubbing grains that are refreshing. I use mine weekly. i also use some of the other vitamin C products from the body shop. Amazing!
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??