BY THE BODY SHOP

Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.

• Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Gives skin a brighter, more radiant look
  • Improves skin texture and tone

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
  • "It removes the dead skin cells and doesn't feel as harsh as a sugar or salt scrub does." in 1 review
  • "I'd use this once a week to get all the dead skin off but not anything more as you will potentially over exfoliate your skin." in 1 review
  • "This product lasts a very long time which is great considering how much it costs." in 1 review
  • "I am hoping to buy the big tube although at $20CAD the price is a little bit steep." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this product and I must say it is a great exfoliator and makes my face very soft." in 1 review
Maria C.
Mather, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently purchased this because my skin is very textured and I’m trying to even out my skin tone, and I am in love with this product! I only use it twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and looking so much brighter and healthier! I can’t wait to see what my skin looks like in a few months. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kamryn H.
Boone
I struggle with dry skin during the winter and desperately needed a good microdermabrasion or exfoliating scrub to help remove dry skin. I use this 3-4 times a week and it’s improved my texture, skin tone and brightness of my skin. This is a life changer and I will be buying it as soon as my supply runs out!
Shayne B.
Toledo
The BEST At home facial scrub I’ve found! It smells amazing, is cruelty free, and super natural! The Vit C helps your skin glow after your done scrubbing which makes this very much a 2 in 1 product and I love anything that can do two things at once!
Zoey L.
Oak Harbor
My favorite Exfoliator at the moment is the "Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion Exfoliator" by The Body Shop ! It leaves my skin feeling smooth/soft and looking bright! It has super fine particles of garnet stone to remove dead skin. If you want something that will brighten your skin and leave your face feeling clean, smooth, and glowing than this product is for you! 🧡✨
Rabeea B.
El Paso, TX
I love the entire Vitamin c line from the body shop.
This microdermabrasion product is incredibly awesome. Everytime I use it it makes my skin glow, and I love the citrusy smel
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was really looking forward to using this product but it broke me out and made the texture of my skin rough for weeks. I have semi sensitive skin so I was expecting alittle redness. Instead this stuff made my face feel like it was on fire. I had to return it.
Anushree K.
Bloomington
I’ve been using this for years now, and it’s so effective in keeping my skin looking great.
I don’t get a lot of rest but this somehow makes my skin still look rested. Love it!
Elikem K.
It’s pretty good. Does a good job exfoliating. Not too harsh on the skin. Price point, it’s reasonable. I haven’t noticed much of a difference maybe because I haven’t been consistent.
Fiammetta B.
Doral, FL
Traduci
I have combination skin and have a few acne scars I wanted to buff out with this product.
I used it around 5,6 times and it made my skin look glowing and I feel it even helped a little with current pimples but the last time I used it, it has given me the worst breakout/rash/allergy I have ever had in 10 years.
It started as a few bumps along my jaw warea and today when I woke up my skin was covered in hundreds of tiny pimple like whiteheads, my skin has a grainy look to it and I don't know how to deal with it...
I can't think of any other reason my skin would break out like this, i'm not allergic to anything and hadn't tried any new products.
Beware, if your pores get clogged easily don't purchase this. I felt the product left an oily film after I washed it off.
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I have been buying this product for a couple of years now and love it. I use it once or twice a week as stated on the bottle. It makes my skin so smooth, soft and looks so much healthier after using it. It scrubs all the dead skin cells and gets rid of the yuck in my face. It also smells great, I love it!
Tania M.
How does this product work, and what benefits are you noticing in your skin?
Does this product help with bumpy skin texture??