Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel

The Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel specifically targets pollutants that are left sitting on the skin at the end of the day.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Quaternium-80, Parfum/Fragrance, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Mel/Honey/Miel, Limonene, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Alcohol, Linalool, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract.

Dispense 1-2 pumps of the product onto fingertips, and apply to cleansed, dry skin avoiding the eye and mouth area. Massage into skin for up to 20 seconds until clumps become visible and peel away from the skin. Be sure to lean over the sink to catch the peel. Brush the peeling texture off the skin and rinse with water until completely clean. Use 2-3 times per week before the rest of your skincare regime.

Does this work well for all over your body?? Or is it just for your face?
Does this product actually remove dead skin cells?
I Sampled this on the back of my hand in store one time and it seemed to legitimately peel a layer of my skin. Was it skin or was it just some dried product that just looked like skin? And does it keep peeling/flaking for days?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is amazing! By far the best form of exfoliation I’ve used and it’s so nice for gentle skin! The dead skin will crumble away instantly and you’ll see it working! It makes my skin feel so new and smooth!
lyfewith S.
Overland Park, KS
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by lyfewith S.
I like this product because it helps to remove the darkness and dead skins on my face. It really gives me a good glow, it leaves my skin smooth, I feel like my moisturizer is better absorbed, and it's just fun to see all that stuff coming out of my face. The most important thing I love about this product that’s it is not irritating as my skin is sensitive so i don’t feel any redness after using this The Body Shop peel.
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Mariam T.
I think the Vitamin C Liquid Peel might be my favourite out of the two. I get a better result in my skin when I use this product, especially because I struggle with discolouration in my skin more than anything else. I love the glow I get from the Vitamin C Liquid Peel after I use it. It does feel a bit stickier immediately after I use it compared to the Drops of Youth but I usually rinse and then use the Vitamin E toner. I also love using the Vitamin E Sleeping Mask after to add extra hydration to my skin after the peel. I could definitely see why you would be tempted to use the peel on other parts of your body like your neck, hands, or feet. And, I think it’s gentle enough that it wouldn’t irritate the skin.
Rae L.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
I was really really excited when I first started trying out this product. I also paired it with another one as well too. When I first started trying it the first time or two I was just so shocked at the results. I was blown away. But then after using it a few more times I noticed they were no results at all. I feel like it just gets that really dirty top layer off and then after that you’re on your own.
Emily H.
Brownsburg, IN
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Emily H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Highly recommend this product! I have suffered from cystic acne for a few years now and this product has tremendously helped my skin out! I will definitely be buying again! You can see the dead skin cells peeling off your skin when you massage this peel into your face. It is so satisfying! This does not leave my skin feeling dry and irritated after either. Perfect for people with sensitive skin like me! The Body Shop
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Danielle K.
I really like this product. I was a little skeptical at first but after using it the first few times, I could really see a difference in my skin. My skin is so much brighter after using. It also isn’t heavy which is one thing that I love about it. THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel was a good choice.
Michelle D.
Akron, OH
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Michelle D.
So I read mixed reviews on this because people thought the product was pilling up and not actually exfoliating but I definitely believe this works! Whatever balled up on my face was a mixture of skin, dirt, and product. My skin felt smoother and was glowing a few days after use. Definitely follow with a good moisturizer and/or sunscreen as your face is a little raw after the exfoliation.
Lisa W.
Lindale, TX
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Lisa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am blown away by this product!! I’ve been struggling with extremely dry peeling skin and this resolved the issue after just one use!! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Tracy V.
I really like it. It’s a soft exfoliant. Your skin looks clear and clean. It was a little expensive but it’s ok. Actually I started to use it 😊THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel
Sydney B.
Chanhassen, MN
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel uploaded by Sydney B.
This Vitamin C product leaves your face feeling so clean and bright. I use it once a week before bed and my face feels so refreshed. I recommend trying this product out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ally F.
Vancouver, WA
il y a un an
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel i’ve heard some good things about this but i wanna know if it irritates or breaks anyone out??
Aimee F. il y a un an
i have acne prone skin and i hadn’t noticed any issues with it, but i also only use it once in a while (once every month at most)