Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30

Enhance the natural radiance of your skin while helping to protect your complexion from the sun with our SPF30 moisturiser. Ideal for daily use to hydrate and help to protect, leaving the skin looking glowing.

All Ingredients

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Isododecane (Solvent), Octisalate (Sunscreen), Octocrylene (Sunscreen), Hydrogenated Polydecene (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Arachidyl Alcohol (Emulsion Stabiliser), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Sunscreen), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Behenyl Alcohol (Emollient), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Arachidyl Glucoside (Surfactant/Emulsifying Agent), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Antioxidant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Fragrance (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyisobutene (Binder), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient).

HooW does it work ?
I haven't seen this on their website recently. Have they discontinued it?! What would you suggest that is similar?
I got thos from the body shop but was told they no longer carry, anyone else been told this?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Smells nice, has lovely Ingredients, nice size bottle for cost to value ratio, gentle on my sensitive dry skin and overall fairly effective. I don't love the packaging, as I think a pump is always a safer bet with items you're going to take the beach. Other than that, no complaints :)in reviews
...lotion and I came across this while shopping at the body shop. It is so hydrating and it also contains spf and makes my skin glow!! I used this without any makeup during a pool day with some friends in vegas. I would highly recommend it, also it smells amazing!in reviews
Ola G.
Downey, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Ola G.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Ola G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product my skin is oily and it’s working with my skin and it’s makes maicrobleading for skin
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Pearl T.
The Body Shop VITAMIN C Glow Protect Lotion Claims Wakes up dull, tired skin SPF30 with UVA and UVB protection Gives a boost of moisture and added SPF protection Enjoy brighter, radiant-looking skin Vegan My Review I am big fan of Vitamin C in skincare products. I absolutely enjoyed this ultimate multi purpose lotion which is packed with goodness of vitamin C that helps bring natural glow with skin.Vitamin C comes from camu camu berry which is know for it's natural antioxidents properties to make skin look brighter and youthful. This lotion is light, creamy, smells wonderful and also adds extra sun protection with SPF30. This little miracle packed tube is going to be staple in my purse for summer.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30
Sarah V.
Chicago
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Sarah V.
I personally love all the body shop products. It is very moisturizing and long lasting. It also smells amazing. It's is a bit on the pricey end compared to the other products. I always look for sale when buying these and stock them up. I would definitely recommend this. THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30
Symone L.
Port Gibson, MS
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Symone L.
I received this product as part of my Party Pack from Ripple Street. The first thing that I noticed upon use is the smell. For a sunscreen, it smells really delightful. It has a very citrusy smell to it that reminds you of tangerines but better. Packed with SPF 30, I find this to be a perfect sunscreen to compliment my Melanin while out in the sun. Another great thing about this sunscreen lotion is that it really does leave your skin with a nice light natural looking glow.
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Aditi A.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Aditi A.
I love Body Shop products... they are so effective and skin friendly. This is such a great everyday skincare item, which nourishes the skin with just right amount of moisture not at all heavy and easily absorbs.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30
Ricardo L.
Good cream, has SPF, living in Florida SPF is a necessity, Cream is very light, easy to absorb. Not a funny smell like some other creams I've tried in the past that have sun protection. Overall maybe not the best cream out there, but easy to find and cheap enough where it's worth it.
shweta S.
Ozone Park, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by shweta S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best moisturizer +spf that I have used. I've tried alot ranging from supergoop, neutrogena, sephora brand etc. The thing I like most is it doesn't leave skin greasy. I'm attracted to the orange scent
Lohane S.
E MT bom, recomendo, mas não é excelente. O preço é acessível não é tão caro e nem MT barato da para comprar e é o bom e é que tem uma vitamina mt Boa nele
Tasmia B.
MI
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Tasmia B.
I use this as a sun protectant even under my makeup. It’s not sticky and has a nice light citrus scent, nothing overbearing. Most sunscreens leave a white cast on brown skin but this one doesn’t and is not thick, but light on the skin. Does it’s job!
Emma S.
Lebanon, PA
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Emma S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this moisturizer. I wash my face with a body shop face wash and this goes along nicely with my routine. This moisturizer has a strong citrus smell, reminds me of Clinique Happy(which I love). The only thing about this moisturizer that some might dislike is sometimes it has a tingle feeling after applying
Ask a question to the Influenster community...