BY THE BODY SHOP

Enhance the natural radiance of your skin while helping to protect your complexion from the sun with our SPF30 moisturiser. Ideal for daily use to hydrate and help to protect, leaving the skin looking glowing.

All Ingredients

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Isododecane (Solvent), Octisalate (Sunscreen), Octocrylene (Sunscreen), Hydrogenated Polydecene (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Arachidyl Alcohol (Emulsion Stabiliser), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Sunscreen), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Behenyl Alcohol (Emollient), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Arachidyl Glucoside (Surfactant/Emulsifying Agent), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Antioxidant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Fragrance (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyisobutene (Binder), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient).

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow-Protect Lotion SPF30
  • "Smells nice, has lovely Ingredients, nice size bottle for cost to value ratio, gentle on my sensitive dry skin and overall fairly effective. I don't love the packaging, as I think a pump is always a safer bet with items you're going to take the beach. Other than that, no complaints :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I've been looking for awhile now for a good vitamin c lotion and I came across this while shopping at the body shop. It is so hydrating and it also contains spf and makes my skin glow!! I used this without any makeup during a pool day with some friends in vegas. I would highly recommend it, also it smells amazing!" in 5 reviews
Dianna G.
This is part of my daily skincare routine - it leaves my face with a bit of a perk after applying.  I haven't necessarily noticed a lasting effect, but I do notice that my skin is a bit bright right after applying.  It has a subtle smell, which is nice and comes in a convenient bright orange tube.  I would definitely purchase again and typically wait until The Body Shop has their 40% off sales, which is pretty frequent!
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
I’d rather give this product 3 1/2 stars. But I can’t. It has SPF in it which is great. It doesn’t leave my skin dry with I also love. But since it is a glow moisturizer and I have oily skin, about 3 hours into having this product on my skin I could grease a pan. Yes it’s that bad. If you have dry to combo skin you may really enjoy this product. If you have oily skin you will probably really dislike it. Not sure if I’ll buy it again though
Nivedha P.
This is my goto facial sunscreen, very skin friendly and being in one of the hottest state, it does its job. I guess its my 3rd bottle of so. this along with the mist is a perfect combo. Also, Look for deals when you are buying. Please look out for a citrus [orangey ] smell. you don't see a change immediately but 3-4 months you can see it
Samantha M.
Brighton, MA
I rely on this moisturiser everyday! It not only leaves my skins feeling very awake but I never have to worry about the sun when I put it on. I use this all year round. I would love this product even more if they had a thicker formula for the winter.
April N.
Forest Lake
I got this as a “just because” present from my significant other because she knew how much I wanted to try this! I love it. I use it daily under my moisturizer and I believe it helps protect my skin from any unwanted sun damage. It’s extra light and feels more like a moisturizer than an spf because it absorbs very fast into the skin. It doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy nor does it make you break out. If you are looking for a good facial sunscreen, I highly recommend this one!
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion provides adequate protection for my face from the sun without making me breakout. The formula, however, is very oily and feels very much like body sunblock. I have combination skin and this can leave me feeling greasy and shiny, especially on my nose. Because of this, I don't typically use this product daily.
Miranda G.
Gray, ME
This is a vital part of my morning skin care routine come summer time. I use it as my main moisturizer so I know I’m protected on a day to day basis. Non greasy and even gives you a natural glow! The vitamin C is super hydrating and energizing. Love this product-highly recommend!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this lotion! I apply it every morning for adequate sun protection and helps make my skin feel (and look) a bit more bright. I love how it makes me smell, I feel like a giant orange! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good facial spf without breaking you out or breaking the bank!
Danielle R.
Bloomington, IN
I love this lotion. It smells amazing and I highly recommend it to most people. However, I get really dry skin so when I would use this lotion it would sometimes feel like my face was burning. So if you have really dry skin I would not recommend this to you.
Susie G.
Have used this for about 10 days now. I use it in the morning after cleansing and toning. Very small tube but a tiny bit of product goes a long way. Very heavy citrus scent. My skin looks healthy and it definitely gives me a glow.
Denyse D.
Is this ok to use for acne prone skin?
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
Does it give noticeably glowy skin right away or does it take awhile?
Oksana S.
East Hanover, NJ
Is it goes for oil skin?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Read some reviews and it looks like it's only good for dry skin. Has anyone had any good experience whilst having combination / sensitive skin?
Katara G.
Ashley, IN
Does this work well on eczema?