THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion Exfoliator uploaded by Andrea R.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion Exfoliator uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.

• Best for tired, dull skin in need of a radiance boosting exfoliating treatment
  • Ultra-fine exfoliating garnet particules stimulate skin renewal and leave skin incredibly soft and smooth
  • Contains Camu Camu Berry with 20x more Vitamin C than an orange
  • For an extra boost of youthful glow, pair with Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer
  • Enriched with Community Trade Shea Butter from Ghana
  • Learn how to get glowing skin!

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau (Solvent), Solum Diatomeae/Diatomaceous Earth/Terre de diatomées (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Aluminum Silicate (Abrasive), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Occlusive), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (Emulsifying Agent), Trideceth-6 (Surfactant - Emulsifying Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

• Enriched with community trade Camu Camu from Peru

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I actually like using this thin facial scrub as a mini mask twice a week instead of a cleanser on those days. I wet my hand a little and rub the product around my face and let it sit 5-10 mins if I have time. I then use my Clarisonic to gently scrub it off. My skin alway looks super bright and fresh after this treatment. Feels like a a layer of dull skin was just scrubbed off without any effort. Smells nice and citrusy. It's not harsh so works well on sensitive skin as well.
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!! I bought this off of a suggestion from a Body Shop employee since I was looking for a good microdermabrasion scrub. I jumped at it especially because it has Vitamin C which I really love. This scrub will leave your skin feeling like a baby's butt!!! So soft and smooth!!! I love that this product smells like oranges. My face had such a glow afterwards I can't wait to use it again!!!
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion is somewhat affordable at about 23 dollars. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion improves the texture of your skin and tones it with Vitamin C. Really great for dull, dry skin. Leaves a radiance boosting exfoliating treatment. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion is a must buy!
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a microdermabrasion so it WILL scrub the crap out of your skin. It feels like sand, but is definitely harsher than it lets on. It’s super citrusy too which I don’t always like. I do like that it markets itself as a brightening type of thing. I’m a sucker for bright skin.
Upon using this, it doesn’t seem to do much but scratch the skin, and it seems to be lacking something texture wise. Not too sure about this one. It’s not for everyone.
Shay M.
Clovis, CA
This is the first product I ever purchased there and I love it! We all know how expensive microdermabrasion facials are this wash is a mini version of it. I was having a lot of breakouts on my cheeks and this was a big part of them going away and it's super affordable which who doesn't love
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
I Bought this cream a couple of months ago and honestly, it's very average for my skin- I don't hate it, neither could I fall in love with it. I have been using Vit C products from various brands and this surely isn't the best- it's alright- however, a friend of mine had a completely different experience with it- her skin feels so much softer and brighter - I like the feel of this and also that mild smell this has- I rate it as an Average product.
Susan D.
South Boston . Massachusetts
Body shop. Liked this product a lot along with the body shop glow revealing liquid peel. Both left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
whitney o.
I liked this it did good for my face, a little painful defintiely something you would have to get used to, but works much better overall.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
I LOVE this. I 100% believe in vitamin c to help fade acne scarring and it helped show significant improvement on my skin.
Cait E.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Great exfoliant that is easy on the skin. Recommend using 4 times a week as it is not as intense an exfoliant as most.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
Does this compare at all to the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash by Philosophy?

Amazon