The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion uploaded by Andrea R.The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion uploaded by Vane G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Comprised with ultra-fine exfoliating particles, scuff away dry, flaky skin and reveal a brighter, refined, refreshed complexion. Use the Microdermabrasion to exfoliate weekly to give tired, dull skin improved and renewed skin texture and tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I actually like using this thin facial scrub as a mini mask twice a week instead of a cleanser on those days. I wet my hand a little and rub the product around my face and let it sit 5-10 mins if I have time. I then use my Clarisonic to gently scrub it off. My skin alway looks super bright and fresh after this treatment. Feels like a a layer of dull skin was just scrubbed off without any effort. Smells nice and citrusy. It's not harsh so works well on sensitive skin as well.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!! I bought this off of a suggestion from a Body Shop employee since I was looking for a good microdermabrasion scrub. I jumped at it especially because it has Vitamin C which I really love. This scrub will leave your skin feeling like a baby's butt!!! So soft and smooth!!! I love that this product smells like oranges. My face had such a glow afterwards I can't wait to use it again!!!
ALICIA B.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion is somewhat affordable at about 23 dollars. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion improves the texture of your skin and tones it with Vitamin C. Really great for dull, dry skin. Leaves a radiance boosting exfoliating treatment. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion is a must buy!
Farah M.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
I Bought this cream a couple of months ago and honestly, it's very average for my skin- I don't hate it, neither could I fall in love with it. I have been using Vit C products from various brands and this surely isn't the best- it's alright- however, a friend of mine had a completely different experience with it- her skin feels so much softer and brighter - I like the feel of this and also that mild smell this has- I rate it as an Average product.
Shay M.
Shay M.
Clovis, CA
This is the first product I ever purchased there and I love it! We all know how expensive microdermabrasion facials are this wash is a mini version of it. I was having a lot of breakouts on my cheeks and this was a big part of them going away and it's super affordable which who doesn't love
Aliyah S.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
I LOVE this. I 100% believe in vitamin c to help fade acne scarring and it helped show significant improvement on my skin.
whitney o.
whitney o.
I liked this it did good for my face, a little painful defintiely something you would have to get used to, but works much better overall.
Briana D.
Briana D.
I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin, it can be harsh on the skin. This product does leave skin feeling smooth and exfoliated but the vitamin C can be abrasive on certain skin types. However it is affordable and the packaging is sleek and aesthetically pleasing.
Nicolette R.
Nicolette R.
Upon doing research on how to get the best results out of a derma roller, I decided to use a vitamin c serum. I came across this product and integrated it into my dermabrasion routine and my skin GLOWS. I have never had better skin and the results were immediate! Would definitely recommend
Morgane C.
Morgane C.
Nanaimo, BC
This face scrub is a must!  Both myself and my boyfriend use it on a weekly basis.  It is super gentle, smells great, and doesn't leave your skin dry after use until you put moisturizer on.  Body Shop once again brought out a great line. This is something I might never stop buying lol.