Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#1678 in Facial Cleansers
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

2 days left

Comprised with ultra-fine exfoliating particles, scuff away dry, flaky skin and reveal a brighter, refined, refreshed complexion. Use the Microdermabrasion to exfoliate weekly to give tired, dull skin improved and renewed skin texture and tone.
Photos (2)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL

I actually like using this thin facial scrub as a mini mask twice a week instead of a cleanser on those days. I wet my hand a little and rub the product around my face and let it sit 5-10 mins if I have time. I then use my Clarisonic to gently scrub it off. My skin alway looks super bright and fresh after this treatment. Feels like a a layer of dull skin was just scrubbed off without any effort. Smells nice and citrusy. It's not harsh so works well on sensitive skin as well.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!! I bought this off of a suggestion from a Body Shop employee since I was looking for a good microdermabrasion scrub. I jumped at it especially because it has Vitamin C which I really love. This scrub will leave your skin feeling like a baby's butt!!! So soft and smooth!!! I love that this product smells like oranges. My face had such a glow afterwards I can't wait to use it again!!!