The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radiance Capsules 28 capsules uploaded by Elizabeth S.The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radiance Capsules 28 capsules uploaded by Lisa D.The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radiance Capsules 28 capsules uploaded by Sarah M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Smooth and revive skin's appearance to enhance your natural glow. Best for: Dull skin How it works: Antioxidant vitamin C encourages collagen production, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors. Community Trade Brazil nut oil moisturizes and softens skin. see more...

• Is there enough product in one capsule for your whole face? Is th...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot of good things about this from different reviews...2 Answers
  • Do the capsules leak at all?2 Answers
Samy C.
I like it comes with individual capsules that is really sanitizing. as far as the actually product it's really isn't that good as a Vitamin C boost treatment. it is more like a primer! once it is applied to skin, it just sits on top of the skin instead of a treatment products should have done to absorb into skin
Kirstin P.
Pittsburgh, PA
THESE ARE LIFE SAVING and I am PLEADING with The Body Shop to bring them back. :( I have very pale skin that always leaves red marks for the longest time after even the tiniest blemish. These capsules worked better than anything I had tried before and SO fast! I am pleading, crying, and begging The Body Shop to continue them again.
Sean O.
United Kingdom
Hmmm, I was super excited to try out this product and found the way it was packaged super interesting! However after using a few of the capsules I've come to the conclusion I don't really enjoy using this product. First, it feels quite silicon based hence the 'super smooth' feeling. Second, I haven't noticed any brightening effect or any improvement in general after using this product, other than my skin feeling smooth thanks to the silicon. Considering the price tag (luckily I got this on a sale) I'd suggest trying out some other Vitamin c Products such as the OST vitamin C serum or the vitamin C serum by klairs!
Elizabeth S.
I bought them on sale and I'm not a fan. The capsules are annoying and burst when you open them which wastes the product. I would rather have In a pump container so I can control what I'm using. I dislike the packaging so much it's hard to focus on actual product!
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I have only been using this for two weeks, but I love the way it makes my skin feel. And I do feel like my face looks less dull in the am. There are 28 capsules so I will have a better opinion at the end of the month. so far I like it and am thinking that I will repurchase when I run out.
Jen s.
I love the Capsules. They work great I use one day as per direction but sometimes my face still feels dry so I use another. either way my face feels like silk when I'm done and people started to notice a difference about 30 days in and I noticed after about two weeks. the only thing that I don't like is its 30$ for a month. a bit pricey. which is why I'm trying HSNs signature club A capsules. same price but 2 mo
. worth.
Johanna Y R.

Vitamin C gives a fabulous contribution to our skin , antioxidant so it is worth investing for their benefits All for beauty
Samantha W.
love these when my face is feeling dry and scaly, brings my skin back to life without leaving it overly shiny/oily
Charissa M.
This facial sounds so good I want to give it a try because it looks like it's very healthy for your skin
Sarah A.
Not so happy with the capsules .. I wish to try more products from body shop as I like the packaging
Sarah B.
Do the capsules leak at all?
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
I've heard a lot of good things about this from different reviews. My skin usually turns pretty dull. Is this a fast working cream that could help as part of a morning routine?
Alexis D.
Lubbock, TX
Is there enough product in one capsule for your whole face? Is this an everyday product?