BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Hydrate and enhance your skin s natural radiance while protecting it from damaging UV rays with a lightweight, easily-absorbed lotion. Contains Amazonian camu camu berry, which is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature. Vitamin C encourages collagen production, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors. Sunscreens provide medium-level, broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. Community Trade sesame seed oil softens skin and strengthens skin's natural defense system. Best if you want to: Hydrate and enhance your skin s natural radiance while protecting it from damaging UV rays with a lightweight, easil

Peyton C.
copperas cove
Good moisturizer, it just kind of burns a little when it’s first applied. I got it on sale on Black Friday and am so glad I did!
January N.
Best moisturizer I’ve ever used, great under makeup and also a product that is always out of stock because it’s so good.
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
I've had good experiences with this lotion, I received it in a gift basket I received I would deff recommend this product
Kate P.
I absolutely love this screener... it smells good and goes on clear... the spf 30 is just what I need
Sarah A.
I love this product .. must use for all ... prefer having one in my hand bag every time
Ayesha S.
Ann Arbor
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this moisturizer. Keeps my skin protected while also keeping it clear and healthy!
M R.
This is a good spf but it didnt blow me away with its moisturizing abilities, I have extremely dry skin (especially during winter) so I’ve shelved it until spring. Great scent!
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
While I do like the citrus scent and SPH factor of this face lotion, it just leaves my skin too greasy afterwards. I find that after applying it my skin has that awful oily feeling. I do still use this product occasionally and I find that I can apply a small amount and let it dry down for 5-10 minutes, then put my makeup on to avoid the greasy feeling.
Katie L.
22 astor court brandon
Love the packaging price is ok product doesn't seems to have a long lasting effect on my skin I defo have to do it daily other wise my skin does just go back to how it was before very gently product to the skin there room for improvement. I would not buy this product again once this has gone/: but might make better for other skin types ! Xx
Drea A.
Milton , ON
I love the whole vitamin c skincare line at the body shop. This product is amazing and a staple in my skincare routine. It gives my skin such a natural glow to the point where I do not need foundation. I have put so many of my friends and family on this product! Love it