THE BODY SHOP® Virgin Mojito Body Splash uploaded by Angela N.THE BODY SHOP® Virgin Mojito Body Splash uploaded by Angela N.THE BODY SHOP® Virgin Mojito Body Splash uploaded by Nathalie M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop brings you an innovative, brand-new fragrance format! With a zingy fragrance, our NEW Limited Edition Virgin Mojito Body Splash lets you splash on the crisp, refreshing scent of lime and fresh mint after the shower to extend the feeling of freshness all day. Discover more about Virgin Mojito Body Care.

Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This smells so wonderful. Refreshing and uplifting! The whole line, body butter and body scrub and body splash are all just amazing! It's a very upbeat & energetic scent that can be worn all year round but I love to wear it in the spring and summer for some reason. The only complaint I have with the splash is the bottle design, it's terrible. I wish they would have made it in a spray bottle because I feel like I waste some of the product by splashing it on. So I've tried using cotton balls and even that way I'm not getting it all. And the bottle ends up bent. Just a bad design that TBS didn't really put much thought into. But like I said, the scent is fantastic!
Catie M.
I received this body splash as part of a git set from the bf. I absolutely love the smell - it's very refreshing and light with a slight fruitiness. However, every time I've used it the scent doesn't last more than an hour. I much prefer actual perfume for a long-lasting scent.
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
I give this scent 5 stars, by far my number one right now. I just want to swim in it, i love the fresh awesome smell
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I purchased the shower gel and loved. It lasted forever and it smelled great. I would buy this again for sure!
Maria M.
Desoto, TX
Didn't like it at all, smelled really strong, but still was refreshing. I do not recommend
Rachel C.
Wickford
My favourite drink is a mojito and I was given some of The Body Shop’s mojito range as a gift for my birthday. It smells as close to a mojito as it can - quite refreshing and reminds me of summer. The smell doesn’t linger for quite as long as I’d like so I’m taking one star off for that reason. Lovely product though!
J C.
I have the body scrub, body butter and shower gel from this same virgin mojito line and this splash product completes my shower! This product basically makes the scent of the mojito last longer and stronger after showering!! And this is exactly want I need because I love the fresh citrus lime scent from the body scrub and shower gel (almost good enough to eat!!). I definitely recommend trying everything in the virgin mojito line!! Oh! And the scent contains a very subtle mint smell!
Nathalie M.
Putte
The limited Virgin Mojito range from the Body Shop has a refreshing and addictive summer scent you really have to smell! The scent is kinda fruity and fresh and isn't too heavy or too sweet. It smells like summer in a bottle! The scent is longlasting and really fresh and fun. I own the Body Sorbet now, but the whole range is truly recommendable!
Jennifer N.
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! Smells just like a mojito! It is such an addicting scent that I just love!!! It's sweet and refreshing and great to use in the morning to feel awakened and refreshed. Would definitely recommend people to buy this scent, it's so amazing!!!!
Chantal V.
Zurich, Switzerland
Ahhh! I really love fresh scents that aren't too sweet. This totally does the trick for me. The scent lingers on the skin for a long time.