BY THE BODY SHOP

The soap-free Vineyard Peach Shower Gel is made with real peach extract and will envelop you in a delicious vineyard peach fragrance.

• Soap-free
  • Vineyard peach fragrance

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil/Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Prunus Persica Extract/Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

Esra K.
UK
This is an amazing shower gel from the body shop.
It smells like juicy peaches :)
Also it creates huge bubbles in shower / bath
Also its not pricey at all
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
Not one of my favourite scents but still a very nice one. As always the formula is amazing. Pick your favourite smell and you won't be disappointed
Larnie G.
My favourite shower gell from The Body Shop. I just wish it was part of their permanent range. Love the fresh peach scent and lasts a long time.
shabz N.
This product is amazing . It smells soo good! Love the peach scent and it makes the skin soo soft. I would totally buy this product again!
Ellie C.
After a long day of work this shower gel is amazing. It is so soothing and I always smell amazing afterwards! I recommend it to anyone.
Keira P.
hull
the best shower gel and makes a great bubble bath too if needed, so many different refreshing scents to choose from
Sarah H.
Smells DEVINE
I have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I highly recommend
Amanda S.
Love the peach scents - not overpowering at all! Great product, would buy again and recommend for sure!!
Brittany J.
Fenelon Falls
Perfect body wash. Smells like fuzzy peaches! Never irritates my sensitive skin. Only body wash I buy!
Lori R.
North Sydney
Love love love it ... smells like fuzzy peaches I use this quite a lot it cost a bit but worth it