BY THE BODY SHOP

The soap-free Vineyard Peach Shower Gel is made with real peach extract and will envelop you in a delicious vineyard peach fragrance.

• Soap-free
  • Vineyard peach fragrance

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil/Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Prunus Persica Extract/Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

Maisie H.
This wasn’t really for me, even though I like the scent of peach this smelt too heavily like ‘artificial peach’ so I ended up binning it as the scent was way to over powering
Katie H.
Besthorpe, Newark
I love all of their washes, I couldn’t choose my favourite scent because they’re all so Devine. Perfect if you want to switch between scents and match up with moisturisers and perfumes!
dhouha b.
This is my holy shower gel 💗💗 it keeps my body hydrated and so smooth .. the smell of it is just perfect and few drops are more than enough .. I highly recommend it
Christine G.
Everett, ON
The peach line at The Body Shop is my all time favourite and the body wash doesn't disappoint! It really does smell like peaches and not in a fake way. The smell isn't overpowering and disappears off my skin within an hour. If you like The Body Shop body wash you definitely have to try the peach one! I plan on sticking up the next time it goes on sale.
Beth W.
LOOOOOVE THIS!! CRUELTY FREE AND SMELLS AMAZING!! My only problem is that it’s hard to find, both this and the vineyard peach range as a whole. I really wish there were more things available, like a body butter.
Teresa N.
I love The Body Shop shower gels, they smell amazing and the scent linger for a really long time! The only thing is that they don't last as long as some other shower gels, but are very affordable nonetheless! This is one of my favorite scents from them, if you life fruity smells that aren't too sweet, this is perfect!
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
If you love peach scents then you need this in your life! 🍑🍑🍑 the scent smells so fresh and isn't artificial at all. It foams up really well and gently keeps my skin peach scented. I don't think I could use another shower gel.
Ellie M.
LEICESTER
I can not get enough of this product! The smell is divine, it smells just like real peach. I'm not usually one for fruity shower gels but I make an exception for this one. It is really good to use on my sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to it before.
Ellena G.
Luton
I love the smell of peaches so I had to pick this up and I hoped it was going to be great. And it is! It lives up to my expectations and smells great. It last for a long time (a little goes a long way) and leaves my skin soft and smelling of peaches
Tracy H.
Paradise, NL
This is horrible. Sure it smells wonderful but that's where the benefits of this product end. It dried my skin out and broke my sensitive skin out, would not recommend this at all.