BY THE BODY SHOP

The soap-free Vineyard Peach Shower Gel is made with real peach extract and will envelop you in a delicious vineyard peach fragrance.

• Soap-free
  • Vineyard peach fragrance

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil/Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Prunus Persica Extract/Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

Marlène G.
LOVE. Such a great product. It smells EXACTLY like peaches, and I can still smell the peach on me hours after I use the shower gel. It also lathers really nicely.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
This smells amazing! I love the packs of this product! It is little bit liquidy, but it’s not a huge deal! I really love this product though!
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Very fruity! If you don't like strong smelling body products you won't like this. It is very cleansing and moisturizing and smells good!
Cathy J.
Jackson
You have to try truly amazing . One of the best they have on the market .The smell is wonderful such a good product
Vania G.
The perfect peach scent without being overwhelmingly sweet or fake. Lathered nicely and just overall perfect. I
Ayesha N.
I can’t stop stressing on how amazing this one is. Love it love it love it. I wish I could own every one of it. Smells exactly like peaches and I feel refreshed after every shower.
Isabel S.
Hull
I do really like this shower gel it smells amazing but it doesn't seem like it does anything and it is quite disappointing because it smells amazing and that is for me trying to hide the fact the shower gel isn't that good ; yes it cleans me and makes me smell of peaches but I dint feel any moisture at all
beckii j.
Love love love the whole body shop shower gel collection. They all have an amazing scent. They lather up beautifully and leave the scent on your skin. For someone who suffers with eczema I find this is one of the only washes that don’t aggravate my skin and leave me soar. I 100% recommend this!!
Ramecia S.
singapore
Peaches always smells amazing ! Soft and smooth on body ! Lots of pros no cons !! Wasn’t disappointing at all ! It never did anything to my sensitive skin at all !!
Bailey C.
crook
My favourite body wash to use this leaves the skin feeling smooth and also have a lovely smell after. I have used many different smells and they are all amazing. I would recommend you use this as it is amazing.