BY THE BODY SHOP

The soap-free Vineyard Peach Shower Gel is made with real peach extract and will envelop you in a delicious vineyard peach fragrance.

• Soap-free
  • Vineyard peach fragrance

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil/Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Prunus Persica Extract/Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
My favorite scent, it's not a fake peach scent. It smells like peaches straight from Georgia. The formula is so soft and glides over all my body. Sometimes they discontinue this scent, so i try to stock up on this when I can. Body butter is amazing too!
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Oh how I love the strong fragrance these have. They are not overbearing but smell oh so good. Sensitive on the skin and does not dry it out. Satsuma is my favorite, but they are all excellent.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
This smells like the peach candies you bought as a kid! I bought it at TJ Maxx instead of the Satsuma I usually buy for 3.99. 3.99! That's cheaper than amazon AND The Body Shop itself! I use this every time I shower now and boy does my mouth water! lol! My kids love it too and it leaves ALL of our skin clean and it doesn't dry it out.
Gabby Y.
Peekskill, NY
I love the smell of this body wash. It smells a little more like sour peach rings than sweet peaches so that is something to take into consideration but I still love it and it doesn’t dry my skin out like most body washes do so I would definitely buy it again.
Daniela C.
I am literally obsessed with this body wash. I was gifted this for Valentine's Day and I literally cried. It smells like liquid peach rings. If I could smell like one fruit, it would be peach. Since it's a body wash, it doesn't lather much and I like that. I was been using this since February and about half way through the bottle. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! I love it so much!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
omg I love this peach smell, super tasty (well, I didn't actually taste it, but it makes me very calm and happy in shower). I have oily skin, so I like it a little bit dry, it cleans my skin very well. My friend thinks it is too dry, not moisturizing enough.
Maura K.
I used this occasionally. I like how a little goes a pretty long way when using a loofah along with it, but the peach scent is actually a little overpowering in the shower. It's nice to go about the rest of my day smelling like fruit, but not enough to warrant repurchasing.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
This body wash is awesome! It has the most beautiful fresh peach scent and is easily worked into a wonderful soapy lather. It always leaves me feeling very clean and smelling great. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Smelt amazing. Absolutely delicious product that left me smelling almost edible for a good while after I had used it. May have been limited edition as can't seem to find it in store but it lasted a decent amount of time and I would definitely buy again
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
This is a gentle yet effective body wash that lasts for ages and smells like REAL peach. Not artificial. You can even smell the peach pit. My husband loves to use it to clean his nether-regions!