BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop Difference: Wild peach extract Mediterranean peach kernel oil Community Fair Trade organic soya oil from Brazil Community Fair Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil Community Fair Trade marula oil from Namibia. How it works: It lifts away dead skin cells and leaves skin peachy-soft. Lifts away dead skin cells. Stimulates skin surface microcirculation Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother delicate peach scent Special edition. Soya has moisturizing and healing properties that make it ideal for intensive skin care treatments. It's also a source of income for organic farmers in Brazil. Vegetarian. Not Tested on Animals. Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients. No Phthalates. No Triclosan. No GMO. (6.9 oz.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I like to use this body scrub. It is a sugar scrub. This scrub smell delicious. I keep the container in the shower and use as needed. " in 3 reviews
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I had great timing during the after Christmas sale and this scrub was ringing up for $1. I stocked up! I hadn't tried it before and figure I use some to test it out and the rest can be gifts. I'm pleasantly surprised. I prefer sugar scrubs usually because it's more gentle on the skin, but was look for a new scrub and knew there was no way I would let St. Ives touch my body again. I was nervous that because it's peach pits it would also be as damaging and cause as much inflammation as the St. Ives, but so far have not seen any issues. I don't use it a lot though, and never on my face.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Love this scrub! Not only does it have a divine smell, the cream consistency helps moisturize the skin. The scrub is the perfect level of exfoliation, so you know you are getting rid of dead skin. This is a repeat purchase for me! Plus you can often get it for a cheaper price at TJMaxx!
Sally R.
Slidell, LA
I think the peach body scrub is alright. Very easy to use and apply all over the body. the body shop is a little price in my opinion. How long it lasts depends on how much you use it but yes I wouldn't recommend to others
Anne V.
Holland, MI
I love this stuff! Use it on your legs before shaving and they will be smoothr and stay smoothr longer - and your razor blades will last longer. It's a scrub, so it's harsh, but it wouldn't work if it was gentle - that said, it doesn't take good skin off, only bad. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it - especially in the summertime with the great peach smell, which is great while in the shower, but doesn't overstay its welcome.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
This smells AMAZING while you're using it and does a great job removing dead skin. I would rate it higher but I prefer to use scented products that linger (like lotions and body sprays). Scrubs are also expensive for how long they last-a couple weeks of baths. I much prefer to mix coconut oil and brown sugar scrub at home.
Toya D.
I really like this scrub. When I need a deep cleansing this is the product I reach for. Smells amazing. The scrub feels great when applying. Leaves your skin so soft. I continue to repurchase this product. I may try different scents. If you're thinking about it go for it. You wont be disappointed
mikki W.
This is my favorite body scrub I have ever used. it smells terrific and it does a great exfoliating job, it lasts a pretty long time as well. I use it every other shower I take and I wold definitely buy it again!
Tori W.
Meadowview, VA
This scrub is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! This was the very first product I had tried from The Body Shop and I absolutely loved it! I honestly don't know anything negative. It makes y skin feel so soft and smooth and the scent is to die for. Can't wait to try more of these products!
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR
Again peach is one of my favorite scents. I use this every day or every other day. I would deffinatly not change anything about it . Pretty affordable . Leaves your skin feeling like you used body butter even if you didn't . It's amazing !
maddie s.
Absolutely love this!! It smells amazing!! It does a great job exfoliating and moisturizing. I bought it at TJ Maxx for around $10 and will definitely be purchasing again!