BY THE BODY SHOP

Light, fresh spray fun! Vineyard Peach Body Mist lays itself on the skin like a fine spray, refreshes it and smells it delicately of sun-ripened vine-peach peaches. Spray the refreshing spray from head to toe and experience the Vineyard Peach fragrance in a new lightness and freshness.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (35%), Alcohol (33.6%), Water, Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, t-Butyl Alcohol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate.

Kristen O.
Cedar Park, TX
This is one of my favorites from The Body Shop! It's not super sweet smelling, just super fresh smelling and so adorable. I keep a bottle in my office to spray around after I eat lunch. Everyone comments in the office how good it smells.
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I have purchased 2 of these! I absolutely love this scent. It is light enough for Spring and Summer, and smells so sweet and fresh. I will continue to purchase this scent for a very long time!
Coffee ☆.
I can't live without this peach mist! My favorite smell to be honest 🍑💖💖💖 it smells nice and not strong! Which is the reason why I love it! I've lost track of how many did I finish of this product!!!!
Hannah W.
Millington, York
I really like the smell of this, it’s very sweet and fruity! Definitely worth the price because it lasts long and leaves both you and the room smelling lovely! I would definitely recommend this product to others!

Amazon