BY THE BODY SHOP

Our lightweight Vineyard Peach Body Lotion will leave your skin feeling silky-soft and smelling like freshly picked peaches. Enriched with peach kernel oil and Community Trade shea butter from Ghana, the lotion absorbs quickly and helps protect and nourish skin.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Steareth-2, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Prunus Persica Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, CI 14700, CI 15985.

• I love using this lotion because it smells so good but ha...3 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vineyard Peach Body Lotion
  • "Super hydrating, delicious peach smell (but still a nice, mature scent that's appropriate for the office). My favorite Body Shop scent!" in 9 reviews
  • "The Body Shop Body Lotion in Vineyard Peach is the best smelling Peach lotion I have ever used. In the summers I love to use fruity soaps and lotions and this one takes the cake! You can't go wrong when buying products from The Body Shop and this lotion is proof. The smell is perfect, it isn't to strong smelling and the scent lasts all day for me. The texture is rich and creamy and leaves your skin feel hydrated and not slimy like a lot of other lotions." in 3 reviews
  • "This body lotion smells AMAZING! It is so hydrating, and it smells just like peaches! I wear this cream almost every day, and the scent is pretty long lasting! This does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry skin on my knees, and it is gentle on sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Maileen D.
great smell and a few squirts go a long way. i really enjoy buying this the smell is sweet and the lotion is very smooth on the skin and light . the only con is for the price i believe the bottle should be larger but its a good and lasts long.
Victoria C.
Agustina V.
Saint Johns, FL
My absolute favorite body lotion ever!! It smells absolutely incredible and goes on so smoothly. I like to use it right after showering and my skin always feels incredible. All of The Body Shop's lotions are this good!
Adrianna P.
Macomb, MI
I don't usually shop at the Body Shop, but when I do, I always head straight for the lotion. Their lotion leaves my hands soft, and fragrance filled. However, as much as I liked the product, I would not spend as much money on it as I did. It was not worth what I paid. If money isn't a worry then its a great, sweet smelling product!
Rachel D.
This smells really good and comes in a cute bottle that is easy to use. However, the lotion isn't very moisturizing at all! I have had other Body Shop products and enjoy their thicker body cream, but I won't be purchasing this variety of lotion from them in the future.
Taylor W.
Glendale, AZ
I love the smell of this and how silky smooth it leaves your skin and not at all greasy. I don't use it every day, but I love to use it after an evening shower before bed! Its scent helps me sleep like a baby and I can still smell it the next morning! Definitely recommend.
Jeremy L.
Boston
I love this lotion. I have used it for myself but I have also used it as multiple gifts and all say they love it as well. The smell is amazing and it leaves you skin feeling super soft. I tend use a lot if it at once because I just love the smell.
Candace H.
I use this on days that I do not need a body butter, mostly during the summer months when my skin isn't as dry. This has a fresh peach scent that I adore. I was also able to get a great deal around Christmas time so I stocked up knowing that I would use it.
Heather W.
I love the smell of peaches, so naturally this lotion is a favorite of mine. I live the smell and the soft luxurious feel on my skin. It's a product I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
CAN YOU SAY GREAT SMELL OR WHAT! Aahhhhhh love this! Wish it wasn't so creamy but it's still a great buy. Not going to leave a whole in your pocket though and you can smell the product ALL day! Ladies, go buy this.
Anna S.
I love using this lotion because it smells so good but has anyone tried it on cracked hands? I'm afraid it might irritate my hands and am afraid to use it because of all the scents in it!