The Body Shop Vanilla & Tonka Bean Body, Room & Linen Spritz uploaded by sastik c.

BY THE BODY SHOP #41 in Spa Accessories

Best if you want to:. see more...

Buy on The Bod...
Shay P.
Shay P.
The body shop products smell really good. On top of the nice and lingering smell they leave they also work very fine to. They have a nice long lasting life and are good for everyday. They do not leave to much of a harsh smell to where maybe you couldn't breathe but they leave just the right amount to leave the room smelling of something delicious.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Magnolia, AR
I love vanilla. This has a nice calming scent that I like to use in my bedroom. The Tonka bean adds a nice nutty note to the vanilla. The bottle is fairly big at 100mL, and the spray is a very fine mist. I've had it for years and haven't even used half. It still smells great, and I use it whenever I think about it.
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I love a "fresh" scent to spray on furniture around my house. This doesn't disappoint it last awhile before I feel the need to respray and it smells amazing! The bottle typically last me about a month or so which is great for me. The price is not bad either so that absolutely is a plus. I'd recommend this product.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Markham, IL
This spritz is very versatile as you can use it on your body as well as in your home. The scent is pleasant without being overpowering and doesn't fade right away so is pretty long lasting. I feel it is a good value for the money as it is multi purpose which is always a plus! I recommend it!
Kasideigh W.
Kasideigh W.
Edmonton, KY
This product is amazing. I can be used for a room spray, body spray, or a clothes freshener. The smell is amazing as well. I have always loved the smell of vanilla. The price is inexpensive so that is always very helpful as well. This would be a wonderful product for any home.
Kennedi M.
Kennedi M.
Dayton, TX
I absolutely love this product. The smell was absolutely amazing. It stayed around for hours. And it wasn't sticky and nasty it was perfect. The smell didn't smell like anything else but vanilla and I would totally recommend this to anyone who asked. It was a great product.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I love this product. It is very multifunctional, and gentle. The smell is amazing and i use it for lots of different things. I bought it at the Body shop, and I love the smell so much. I will definitely purchase this again, and will continue to use it!
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
I love to spray this on my bedding a little before bedtime (so it has time to dry) and the bedding smells amazing come bed time! Even with two dogs sleeping with us, this spray keeps the bedding smelling amazing between the weekly washes.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Southaven, MS
I really enjoy this multi use spray. Every week I wash everyone's bedding and I spray this on their beds before putting the sheets back on and then I spray this on their sheets and comforters. Everyone loves the smell.
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
Munford, AL
This made my house and clothing smell awesome! I was worried it wouldn't work because I have tried so many things that don't last long, but after using this I'll never buy anything else. It lasted for quite a while