BY THE BODY SHOP

Fall into autumn with our new deliciously scented Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel. Lather up with this scarily indulgent shower time treat.

• Shower Gel
  • Rich lather
  • Soap-free cleansing
  • With vanilla extract from Madagascar
  • Scented with quintessential pumpkin fragrance, vanilla from Madagascar and hints of tonka bean, hazelnut, and maple syrup.

Buy on The Bod...
Eglė L.
Hoboken
Body shop is one of my favorite brands from all of them. First of alp because they don't test any product with animals. Also the smell is always great and don't bother my sensitive skin. So I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends!
Jaswan A.
Greenville
love this ❤💜❤❤❤💜. This body wash helps keep my skin clean and looking healthy & also clear.it doesn't make my skin feel tight either that why I love this body wash. It's also great for you when in shower.
Delaney J.
sarasota
I LOVE the smell of all of the products at the body shop. This is my favorite body was on the market. WORTH the buy. It leaves you smelling so good
Wendi D.
I love love love this stuff! It smells like heaven and makes my skin so soft! It's so gentle on my skin that I use it everyday.
sabiana l.
Philadelphia
I never use this before but I will love to use this and see what it iike but I love pumpkin spice  is my favorite
Meg L.
THE best scented body wash I have ever tried!
I am gutted it is a seasonal product as I would of loved to re-purchase this over and over again.

Like all Bodyshop shower gels, its a great consistency. It's thick and creamy, easy to apply and creates a mass of soft, foamy bubbles to lather onto your skin.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Lauren C.
ipswich
I love things from the body shop but this was a let down.

It lasts for ages which is good but the smell is too much!! This was a present but I know it’s good value.
I wouldn’t recommend based on that smell, just too much
Kellyann A.
Ramsay avenue , Bolton
This smells divine but I haven't tried it yet to comment on the bubble factor. I have tried lots of The Body Shop products and find I often go back to if I have gotten board with drug store brands
Gemma B.
Aylesbury
I am addicted to this shower gel! It's super easy to use and you don't require much to leave your skin smelling like Vanilla Pumpkin. I love it and I've used it every time since buying it.
Laura M.
If you want to smell like sweet, freshly baked goods (like I do), then this is for you! I normally have about 3 shower gels on the go at any one time but I can’t put this one down! It lathers up perfectly, smells divine, leaves skin feeling beautifully soft and of course, body shop don’t test on animals! Love it x