The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Fall into autumn with our new deliciously scented Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel. Lather up with this scarily indulgent shower time treat.

• Shower Gel
  • Rich lather
  • Soap-free cleansing
  • With vanilla extract from Madagascar
  • Scented with quintessential pumpkin fragrance, vanilla from Madagascar and hints of tonka bean, hazelnut, and maple syrup.

Buy on The Bod...
Eglė L.
Hoboken
Body shop is one of my favorite brands from all of them. First of alp because they don't test any product with animals. Also the smell is always great and don't bother my sensitive skin. So I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends!
Destiny S.
mcchord jblm afb , WA
I love with this body wash, makes my skin feel super smooth clean perfect for dry skin whom gets irritated easily. A little pricey but it last a good amount of time. I even use this on my kids!
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
The YUMMIEST smelling body wash you will seriously ever use. Love to use this stuff especially during the colder months. Really puts me in the spirit!
Delaney J.
sarasota
I LOVE the smell of all of the products at the body shop. This is my favorite body was on the market. WORTH the buy. It leaves you smelling so good
Wendi D.
I love love love this stuff! It smells like heaven and makes my skin so soft! It's so gentle on my skin that I use it everyday.
sabiana l.
Philadelphia
I never use this before but I will love to use this and see what it iike but I love pumpkin spice  is my favorite
Marina O.
London , ON
If you love the smell of vanilla, then you’re going to love it! I understand that there are many people that hate the smell, and that being the case, it is certainly not for you. Now. Instead of just vanilla, it also smells like pumpkin, which makes it even better and “winterish”. As usual the quality of anything from the body shop is great and I just wish I had bought more bottles of it.
Meg L.
THE best scented body wash I have ever tried!
I am gutted it is a seasonal product as I would of loved to re-purchase this over and over again.

Like all Bodyshop shower gels, its a great consistency. It's thick and creamy, easy to apply and creates a mass of soft, foamy bubbles to lather onto your skin.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Rebecca L.
The whole vanilla pumpkin range smells amazing. The body wash is one of my faves from the collection! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling like a freshly baked pumpkin pie! I just hope they bring it out again this year!
Leïla B.
I freaking love how this shower gel smells and feels on my skin it's super moisturizing and lathers pretty well I recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla and pumpkin scents