THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette

Scent your skin with warm, sweet notes of vanilla with our fresh and light eau de toilette. The inviting, classic aroma of vanilla, is irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
The Body Shop never disappoints with their fragrances, every one I’ve tried has an amazing, pure scent and I love that they’re cruelty free.
This used to be higher rated before they changed it. This was my college smell! Everyone recognised me from it. Maybe I used too much hah
Chetumal, QR
Rico y delicioso aroma,  bastante dulce y hermoso, la botellita es delicada y hermosa, la esencia me dura todo el día, es increíble
Edmonton
I have always loved this perfume and will always love it. I will always have this in my collection and probably wear it the most.
Fort mcmurray
Nice and mellow vanilla that sticks around all day. Not too overpowering; and nice as a base to layer other scents on top of.
Mississauga
it light it smells great, good for everyday or even a night out on town. its simple and a good everyday go to
Absolutely gorgeous! Loved how it smelt and how long it lasted. Sweet, but not overpoweringly sweet like others.
Smells absolutely divine. It is really strong so I only like to use a little bit but it lasts for a long time.
I wore this and their mango scent all throughout high school. It was my go-to scent then and I still I love it!
10/10 best product of fragrance ever smells just like vanilla and easily applied and would recommend.

Looking for your answer?