THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette

Scent your skin with warm, sweet notes of vanilla with our fresh and light eau de toilette. The inviting, classic aroma of vanilla, is irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Bury st Edmunds
Love, love, love this scent! The right vanilla scent can be hard to find but this is the perfect one, not too sickly or sweet, light and lasts throughout the day. A little also goes a long way! THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette
Waubaushene, ON
My fav sent. I have worn this for over a decade. I started with the vanilla oil but they’ve since discontinued it so this is the next best. It smells great. Lasts and isn’t very expensive. I always stock up when they have buy 3 get 3 free!
Winnipeg
i didn’t even realize this was for the bathroom and now i’m totally embarrassed i use it as perfume. it smells so nice and lasts a very long time. not too strong and not too weak. it’s very fall scent.
Binbrook , ON
This is one of my go to after the gym or yoga scents. It’s a small bottle, compact and and great price point for quick on the go scent. It’s a warm vanilla den smells great. People always tell me I smell great, even after a workout!
Sudbury, ON
This is a very true vanilla. Has amazing long lasting scent and is just simply devine! If you are looking for a simple staple in your life, this would be it.
The only perfume I will wear, it’s so strong so only need a little and it smells completely amazing! Lasts all day! Just wish the bottle was bigger!
Saskatoon
I really like using the body shop vanilla because it smells like cupcakes and it is not cruel to animals. They need to bring back the perfume oil.
I used this as a teen. It definitely smells like vanilla. A little too much like a cake smell. Its still a nice scent but i prefer my current perfume.
As a basic perfume it's great, very reasonably priced & the scent lasts fairly well. I would often combine it with other scents such as raspberry.
Toronto, ON
Nice light scent. Doesnt last particularly long. I like to layer this with other, woodsy scents to create a fragrance that is unique to me

Looking for your answer?